Part Two- Aerith

As the girl's body laid unconcious on the floor, Emi closed her eyes to think of her parents.  They had done a lot for her.  After thinking it through, she realized she would never truly be happy. Her soul was dark, and her heart was to torn to be mended. However, she could repay her greatest debt.  She could find her own happiness in helping someone else.  Someone she owed her life to.  After being given back her memories, she realized how privelaged she had truly been. 

"Aerith." Emi called. The blonde girl was weak from using her parents powers on the body. Now she was standing beside the floating girl.  Her hair was exactly like Emi's.  Her features the same shape, though her height and age were shorter and younger.  Emi' s long, wavy blonde hair fell over her eyes as she knelt down to the girl. Her pale hand touched the girls cheek to feel it growing in warmth. "Wake up now, Aerith." Emi whispered.  The girls' eyes slowly fluttered open with her long lashes to reveal the red eyes. You would have to stand fairly close, to realize they were pink.  Aerith slowly sat up, getting used to her new body as her pink hair fell over her shoulders. She was as beautiful as Emi.  

Emi held out a hand to the girl. The girl looked at her and then accepted her hand and stood up. "How do you feel?" Emi's delicate voice asked. Aerith looked at her, still getting settled. Soon her light lips spread into a smile. "Im fine, thank you."  Aerith new why she was here. Just like she new how she was made.  What now left Emi weak, was her decision to use her parents powers. With the new power, she lost a part of her soul to create Aerith. But, an eye for an eye, after all. Emi would not be harmed, but the girl would be her replica.  

Their hand locked together and they smiled at each other.  "Then it is complete." Emi giggled.  Aerith nodded. "When will I awaken?" Her light voice asked. Emi took her hand and walked further into the pale white area. By age, Emi had 'died' at 18. Aerith was made to be 17. The year Emi's soul was darkened. Emi spread out her palm and a light orb glowed above it. Afterwards, it floated to the surface of the white ground. What was only a heavenly room, was now like a thrown. The floor with a surface so clean and clear, their reflection was seen. There was no ceiling, clouds just seemed to be it. Pillars lined up around the room with rose petals on the ground. At the center of the room, was a coffin was as snow. The top was not there, so you would see who was inside. Emi led Aerith through the floor of petals and to the coffin's side.  She helped the younger girl inside, her light dress spreading out in the coffin. 

Aerith laid her head down as petals began to fall. She smiled at Emi.  Emi returned it and touched the girls shoulder. " Listen carefully, Aerith." Emi said softly. Aerith looked at her. The girl with blonde hair seemed like a white goddess. Or an angel.  She rested her hands on her stomach as Emi continued. " 30 years from now, my voice will be what awakens you." She told her. "  I will set someone to help you through thick and thin. Once you awaken, that person will be by your side."  she said. Aerith nodded. "What about you?" Emi smiled peacefully with her eyes closed.  "I will remain here. I have nothing in that world that needs me. But I will be by your side." She said. Aerith was confused but nodded.  "When you wake up, I will guide you. Everything will be ready for when you arrive." She said. Aerith smiled and closed her eyes. "Emi looked at the girl before waving a hand over her face. Like that, she was asleep.  

Emi now turned away from the coffin. Across the room, a bright white light shown.  She walked inside with her eyes closed. "I need to see you now."

-30 Years Later-