Goodbyes

Normal P.O.V

The Sun had set now and the battle had begun. Everyone was doing their part. Either protecting the day class or fighting off the level E 's tha arrived by the dozens. Yagari anr the chairman risked their lived by keeping the creatures rrom setting foor on the school. The real battle, had begun on the roof. Rido was now feeling the lust towards the beloved juri. As his eyes set on yuki...that was who he saw. he was completely driven mad for power and revenge. It was as if he was reenacting the masacre from ten years ago. Yuki found the power within artemis and had turned him into a sythe. But it was to no prevail. She had not the slightest idea how to use it. Zero had partly lost his mind as well. After degouring his twin he gained his fill power. However he planned to use it to exterminate every pureblood in his way. His eyes were set on the three kurans. Kaname had recieved a wound in the shoulder as he deflected one of ridos mives that were aimed for yuki. His sister who he bowed to protect. Rido grew the dark vines from the cobcrete beneath him. With the wild gaze he held in his eyes, he launched the vines forward throwing aidou, akatsuki, and ruka across the roof. That attack left ruka unconscious after the battle she had just moments before. Akatsuki tended to getting her to safety as aidou recklessly jumped in front of yuki. "Yuki-sama!" He yelled as he pushed her down and he was the one to recieve the blow. He lay unconscious o the ground now as the scratches over his body stung. Out of the corner of his lips a drop of blood ran down his chin. Kaname growled fiercly as his eyes grew crimson. "Your nothing but a disgrace...." he trailed off. His fangs were visible and he charged at his uncle as he held his claws up. "To the kuran name!" He finished. Rido laughed madly and between them her grew a barrier that seemed to be made out of his ow body. He laughed as kanames arm was stuck through it. Rido closed the gap in the barrier so he had his nephew trapped. "You fool!" He growled with anger. He swung his arm to the side and the barrier followed his movements, sending kaname to slide iver the stone roof. Rido laughed aloud knowing that he had checkmate... At the time this was going on, the last Tsukiyomi had rested her sword on the ground. She wiped the blood off her gun and set it back on her thigh. Her white uniform was stained with both her and the enemies blood as she carefully struck through their bodies with her blade. The cuts on the visible part of her body, as well as those revieled by the torn uniform, were quickly healing. She stood with a blank expression on her face as she faced the building where the battle was occuring. Her body was well hiden by the forest surrounding the school. She also hid her aura so she wasnt sensed. Her eyes were dulled as if she had no emotion within her. Emi watched as the man she had loved was almost throw off the building. She felt nothing in particular as of now. Only the betrayel and the feeling of abandonement. As the battle was continueing just in front of her eyes, Emi was battleing herself. As still as a rock, her lips were just barely spread apart. "I can die saving them...like i was destined." She started. Even her voice seemed as if she was in a trance. Witho tone of emotion she continued. "Or i can leave now...and let traitors die..." she trailed off in thought. The sky clouded over with dark clouds and the rough winds blew her hair back. She unstabbed the sword from the ground and held on to the hilt. Her light lips pressed togther before spreading out into a small smile. She closed here eyes and slowly shook her heads to the sides with a giggle. "I never was one to surrender easily." She chuckled as she opened her eyes revieling the bright crimson color. "I always jump rashly into things." She sighed and looked at her reflectio in the blade. "Lets see..." she started, as she created stronger winds. "How my death ends." She finished. She dropped her hands to the side syill holding the sword. With a deep breath, her body left its original spot and appeared on the roof behind hanabusa. She knelt down and picked up the boy, her bangs covering her eyes and her hair being blown by the wind. The tips of her fangs could be seen even with her lips closed. Her vampire strength had appeared. She was stronger now and she knew it. Kaname stood from the ground, holding his slowly healing shoulder as his eyes landed on emi. He seemed tranced even though he was deeply worried for the girl he had chosen. He had lost. Rido too watch the blonde vampire closely, his colored eyes growing wider with lust. "Emi dissapeared from there sights. She reappeared on anither building beside akatsuki where she left aidou. Without a word she reappeared at the battle sight. Rido laughed and held out a hand to gesture emi. "As strong and beautiful as Kazumi!" He cheered refering to her mother. Emis head shot up now to show her features. Her crimson red eyes had a slight glow to them but were glazed over with nothingness. She showed no emotion as she held her sword out in front of her. She held it out horizontally as she ran her hand through the flat side. Where her hand had passed, the blade glowed a bright gold. So bright the blade could nit be seen. When she finished, the blade glowed its gold as bright bolts of electricity ran through it. Her lips curled up to a wicked smile. "Shut up. Youll be a dead man... by my hand!"