Part Two- Displeasure

Normal P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                  

        Aerith walked out of her room as the scents of the students began to fill the school. 'Emi, when will you guide me?'  She wondered as she walked down the halls.   When she made it to the dorm's living area, she stood at the top of the stairs, looking down at the students.

        Genesis was wearing a uniform, similar to hers, as he talked with various students.  He suddenly left the students and quietly walked to her side. "Thank you, Genesis." Aerith smiled, with a hand on his shoulder. He gave her a simple nod and she walked past him to the students. There were at least 20 of them. Half male the others female.   Being aristocrats, they all turned to the pureblood and bowed. Aerith smiled and gestured for them to stand up. 

        "I am honored that you would all attend my new school." She started.

         They all nodded and smiled as they stood. In the time Aerith was asleep, Emi had caught up with the Tsukiyomi Family's most trusted friends. Being aristocrats, most of their children had met Emi at least once in their lifetime.  They weren't aware of Emi being alive, but their parents had agreed to follow Emi's wishes, in respects to the Tsukiyomi family.  And so, they enrolled their sons and daughter's in the school Emi had prepared for before her death.  

        "As you may know, here you will receive the proper training for your powers, and will be taught in all the courses given at regular school. Furthermore, I will personally teach you how to handle your body's lust for blood, seeing as how with some of your records, it's needed to be kept under control.'' She finished, looking around.   The 20 vampires all nodded in understanding, having been warned earlier of the strict rules of the school to maintain order.   Genesis leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, watching his mistress.   

        "Lastly, I would like to say, welcome to Lunar Academy!" She smiled.

        The students clapped for her and she walked towards them, answering questions and having occasional conversations. From what Aerith could see in Emi's memories, some of these students were newborn children when they had met Emi. While others, were very fond of the young girl as kids.  Aerith smiled and laughed with a small group of the students when across the room, a young boy was looking at her.  He seemed in a trance as he just stared at the beautiful vampires.   A strong hand was suddenly pressed on his shoulder.

        " We look forward to having you here." Genesis's silky voice said. Though he sounded calm, his gaze could make you tremble. The boy nodded, and watched as Genesis stood beside his mistress again. 

        "We will begin classes tomorrow night!  An announcement will also be given about future students." Aerith called as she waved goodbye to the students.

        "Genesis," She said, stopping in front of him. He looked at her as she continued. "Show them to their dorms, we will discuss matters later." She instructed him. Though her body was the same, her eyes were no longer red. They were the icy blue from Emi. Even her voice sounded much more mature in a whisper. Genesis nodded and lead the students away.   

        Emi, now having regained her conciousness wth Aerith's body, caught a glimpse of the boy watching her again. She quickly turned away and returned Aerith's consciousness to her body.  As Genesis left with the students, Aerith returned to her room.    

        In the privacy of her bedroom, she changed out of the uniform and into a white knight gown.   She stood on the balcony, letting the wind blow through her long hair.   Aerith closed her eyes, feeling the wind on her own face for the first time.  Since she awakened, se hadn't been outside yet.  But it had been so long, that the wind truly felt great.