The Lies

Emi's P.O.V

        "A decision?"  Kaname asked looking at me confused.  "Is that why your packing?"  He asked gesturing to the suit case.  I nodded.  "I..."  I need to think this more carefully.  I know i have reached my limits so i do want to leave.  Maybe come back in two or three years.  But...If I tell him now,  would he stop me?  Would he make me stay?  Would my heart disobey its own feelings and listen to him?    Something in my head told me to ignore it.  No, he'll have Yuki.  In a few months he wont even remember me.  Yet something still told me that somehow he would try to make me stay.    "I ... was thinking of going on a trip or a while maybe a week or two.  I need some alone time."  He studied me and I tried to keep my face straight.  "This is your decision?"  He asked.  "Well-uh- yes."  I lied.  "With the awakening of him  coming soon, i wasnt sure if it would be best."  I lied getting up and lifting my luggage to the floor.  "If you feel you need some time alone, then it would be best. "  He said getting up as well.  "  When will you leave?"  He asked.  "Tomorrow night."  I replied.  "You will all be in class."  I added.  "Well i hope you have a safe trip."  He said lightly placing his lips on my hand.  "  I should go, im quite tired."  He said  turning around.  "Kaname?"  "Hm?"  

"Goodbye hug?  I might not see you tomorrow."  I said.  "Of coarse."  He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and i snaked my arms around his neck,  laying my head on his shoulder.  The last time we ever touch.  Goodbye my love..

Kaname's   P.O.V

"I ... was thinking of going on a trip or a while maybe a week or two.  I need some alone time."   Emi explained to me the lie rolling off her tongue.    Something wasnt right. She seemed upset.   "This is your decision?"  I asked trying to see if she would speak the truth.  "Well-uh- yes."  She lied.  "With the awakening of him  coming soon, i wasnt sure if it would be best."  She explained.  If I wanted to know what was wrong I had to play along.  She got up and placed her luggage on the floor. "If you feel you need some time alone, then it would be best. "  I got up as well.  "When will you leave?"  I asked.  If she really was going to leave, then she would leave sooner than what she tells me.  "Tomorrow night."  she replied "You will all be in class.". 

"Well I hope you have a safe trip."  I said lightly kissing her hand.  I should talk to Seiren to keep an eye on her.  "  I should go, im quite tired."   I said finding an excuse to leave.  I turned around and headed for the door when her soft voice called me out."Kaname?" 

"Hm?"  I said turning to face her."Goodbye hug?  I might not see you tomorrow."   I didnt hesitate.  I loved her after all.  "Of coarse."  I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her warmly.  Cherishing this moment.  She snaked her arms around my neck, laying her blonde head on my shoulder.  I will never lose you my dear Emi.  I love you...  I noticed her hug took rather long and finally she broke apart.  "Goodnight."  She smiled.  "Goodnight."  I said kissing her cheek.  

Emi P.O.V

Kaname kissed me gently on the cheek and shivers ran down my spine.  He hardly ever does that.  I watched him shut the door softly and I laid on my bed waiting for him to go to sleep.    I knew everyone was still awake except for him so I decided to say my final goodbyes to my dear ones.  Ichijou, Rima, Shiki  Ill miss you all...