Unspoken

Later that night, Kaname left his room.  He said it was to check up on Yuki after the shock.  I didnt argue, just let him go.  As of for me, I was to create a distraction where Zero was being tamed.  

        Down the long hall was the metal door, where Zero was being kept.  Inside were Yagari and Cross.  I lifted up my hand, creating a medium sized crystal on my palm.  Swinging it forward, I crashed it onto the door and swiftly jumped up to the ceiling,  holding myself up on a lantern.  The sound from the crysta;l echoed through the long hall, loud enough to startle them.  "  What was that just now?!"  The headmaster gasped.  I smirked triumphantly.  "Did  the senior council find out Shizuka was killed?"  Yagari assumed.  In seconds, they quickly ran out of the confinement room and down the hall, back to the school.  I took this chance and jumped down from the lantern, onto the cold stone floor.  Sliding through the door,  i met with Kaname inside, hidden by the shadows.  I watched how Zero struggled to get up, only to fail and fall down again.  The sadness in my eyes could not be compared with words.  I held myself back from freeing him from the chains as Kaname spoke up.  "How sad...  You didnt drink the blood that could save you.  Even though i left it for you."  He said walking closer to the shocked Zero.  I kept hidden in the shadows, hiding the anger in my face for having Kaname say such things.  Especially since he had killed her.  Zero never had the chance..."Yuki is hurt."  he simply said.  Those three words were enough torture for Zero.  He hid his face in his hands and muttered her name in pain.  "Kaname stop it!"  I spat, stepping into the light.  I ran over to Zero's side as he went wide eyed.  "Its ok zero... dont worry."  I tried to reassure.  i held his face between my hands, forcing him to look at me.  He did and stopped slamming himself against the wall.  "E-Emi"  He breathed.  "How shocking... you still have your  consciousness."  Kaname told him as he knelt down on the ground.  I moved aside and watched, protectively keeping my place.  For both their sakes.  My eyes went wide.   Kaname pierced his hand with the tip of his fangs and offered it to Zero.  "Shizuka's blood..."  i gasped.  Zero's eyes whent red and wide as the thirst for his masters blood came in.  He slapped Kaname's hand away and tried to control his heavy breathing.  "Zero please..."  i whispered.  Kaname straitened up.  "There is a coldness inside of you and yet... you resist."  Zero looked up in time to see Kaname gripping his collar.  "Inside of my body is the blood of a pureblood who can allow you to live.  I will take away your madness."  Zero at first refused, and looked away.  But Kaname gripped his face and forced zero to look at him.  "Im not doing this for you.  This is not for you, but for Yuki."  I clenched my fists and grit my teeth.  Everythings for Yuki...  "Do it."  Kaname's voice rang.  When i looked up, Zero was already biting into his neck.  his thirst had concurred him.  I myself held my neck as Kaname just closed his eyes in hatred.

        "Enough."  Zero breathed letting go of Kaname's neck.  He wiped away the left over blood and leaned back against the wall as his eyes readjusted to their normal color.  I smiled in relief.  Kaname got up and turned, heading for the door.  "Emi?"  i looked up at him.  "ill be there soon Kaname.  I need to have a word with Zero."  i said.  He looked over his shoulder with his emotionless look before nodding and walking out.  Zero looked at me, his breathing now becoming clearer.  "Im so sorry zero!"  I whispered, throwing my arms around him and bringing him into my arms.  He looked shocked at first but then hugged back.  "Im fine."  he reassured.  I nodded and pulled away.  "It's my fault your being used like this.   Just for Yuki's protection...  Im sorry."  i muttered, dropping my head.  He lifted it back up to look him in the eyes.  "If its anyone fault its Kaname's.  Not yours.  I dont blame you."  He smiled, bringing me into his arms.  I nodded and clung on to his chest.  This was the embrace that Kaname never gave me.  This was the care he never showed.  Unless it was towards Yuki.  I set my mind and closed my eyes, bringing zeros face to my neck.  "I want you to drink, Zero.  As much as you want."  I told him.  Zero was tense and unsure.  "  Emi I don think-"  "i owe you."  i interrupted him.  "for always being there for me.  Through thick and thin.  For showing me love.  For being a friend."  i told him.   I held his head closer up to the point where i could feel his breath.  He nodded and held me closer.  "i've always been there for you.  And I always will be."  he promised before bringing his lips to my neck.  As a single drop ran down my skin and he gulped away, i closed my eyes and tightened my grip on his shirt.  Never make promises you cant keep Zero...