I'm hurt, Not broken.

Emi's P.O.V
        "Hello Night Class.  What do you want?"  Zero spat aiming his gun directly at Aidou.  "You know your a little cocky.  Zero Kiryu."  Aidou retorted.  "Your just a human and the way you treat lord Kaname..."  Ruka started i rolled my eyes.  That girl.   "we really doing this?"  Rima interrupted.  "Yeah but Takuma said we should leave it alone."  Shiki replied with his hand through his hair.  Kain started to warn Zero about what Kaname might do to him if he found out , thats when it went wrong.  Kain placed his hand on Zero's arm so he would lower the Bloody Rose, and Zero just flipped him to the ground.  Kains eyes were wide open and i couldnt help but giggle.  "So uncool."  Rima and Shiki said in unison.  Zero started to challenge them and Aidou cut in.  "See its that kind of attitude, " ice started to appear under his feat from his powers  "that makes me think your cocky!"  I had my eyes fixed on Zero.  Could he handle this?  "I did the best i could to play the nice guy but..."  Kain said now standing up with fire appearing around him, "im not to blame for what happens next."  Oh crap their serious!  Zero raised his gun ready to shoot.   Aidou made ice charge at Zero.  "Watch out!"  i growled at him.  Bang! The shot from the gun blazed my arm and i could already feel the pain from the Anti-Vampire weapon.  "Gah!"  i yelled clutching on to my arm.  "Tsukyomi!"  Zero yelled reaching for me as i fell to my knees. I heard Ruka chuckle and gave her a death glare.  "Stop it right there!"  I turned to see Yuki coming at us with that staff thing hers.  "Fighting is forbidden.  Didnt any of you read the student handbook?"  I felt another shock through my body. Thirst?  I looked at Yuki.  Why?  Why do they smell so alike?  "-you'll have to go through me!"  Yuki finished.  I stood up ignoring the pain in my arm.  "Yuki thank you but thats enough."  I smiled at her.  Her eyes widened.  "Y-YOUR HURT!"  I examined my wound.  "I will live.  After all i am a pureblood."  i gave her a grin and she sighed in relief.  "Zero you can let go of me now."  He blushed and let go but didnt lower his gun.  " And the gun"  i pointed at it with my left arm .  He glared at the vampires around him as did i.  He doesnt want to risk anything huh? Kain was the first to surrender when he too realized the blood.  "Lord Kuran is gonna kill me. "  he muttered.  Aidou was next followed by Ruka, Shiki, and Rima who rushed to my side.  "Are you alright?!"  she asked.  I nodded.  "Punishment-ugh- will be announced in class."  I began to get up but the lightning like power from the Bullet stopped me.  "Careful." Shiki said.  He carried me like a bride and i could feel myself dozing off.  "OH MY GOSH! EMI WAKE UP DONT GO INTO THE LIGHT!"  Aidou shouted.  "You moron im fine just need...rest.  Tell Kaname,  I will be the one ....to give punishments."  Those were my last words before seeing only black.

Kaname's P.O.V
        I flipped through yet another page from the book i was reading.  "Emi sure has taken long.  And the others are not back yet as well."  Ichijou pointed out what was already on my mind.  "Lord Kuran!"  I heard Aidou's voice call me out from the slammed open door.  I lifted my eyes to look at him with my chin resting on my hand.  My eyes widened in shock.  Walking in past Aidou came Kain with....Emi wrapped in his arms.  I could smell the scent of her blood as it filled the room.  "What happened!"  i demanded.  Aidou stepped back followed by everyone else except Kain.  "Kaname,  I dont think thats important right now."  Ichijou said looking down at Emi's unconscious body.  I took a deep breath and nodded before spreading my arms out to scoop up Emi.  Kain get cleaned up before her blood stains the uniform.  Ruka lectured him.  I glared at  her since she was making it so obviouse that she enjoyed this happening to Emi.  "I will take care of her."  i said dismissing my self.  They all looked at my back while i walked away and into my room.  I laied her on my bed not caring about the blood stains she would make.  I grabbed a towel and ran it under warm water before cleaning away the blood.  'There's a bullet'  i thought.  I raced into the bathroom and grabbed a pair of tweezers.  I walked back to the bed.  "  This may hurt, my dear Emi"  I said running clearing a strand of hair from her face.   I returned my attention to the bullet.  I carefully gripped it with the tweezers and slowely pulled it out.  Covered in blood i threw it in the sink as it made a few little clanking sounds.  More blood started to pour out of her arm but because of her Pureblood abilities it started to heal quickly.  ' I can help'  i smiled  after the skin was repaired and there was only a deep scar i placed my lips gently on her arm and the healing process quickened.  I put the bloody towel back in the sink and layed next to her bringing her close as the sun started to rise.  "Im glad your alright."  I whispered into    her ear, before falling asleep.