Part Two- Not Ready

Genesis didnt want her to go. But he didnt want to force her to stay.  He nodded silently, still upset. Emi noticed and walked over to her. She wrapped her arms over his neck and embraced him in a hug. "We're friends. And friends come back to each other." She assured. Genesis felt a bit of relief and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Soon, they pulled away and she gave him a light kiss on the cheek before turning around.  When she did so,  her chest glowed bright and her body fell back into Genesis's arms. She was giving Aerith her conscious back.  Genesis picked up Aerith and watched as  Emi was a floating light in front of them. She took the shape of her small body, though features were unseen. It was basically nothing but light with a shape.

        Her hand reached out to Aerith's and removed the small box from her hand. Genesis eyes it, but said nothing. "Until i return." She said, as she walked into the portal.         The room was engulfed in light, making Genesis shut his eyes. When he opened them again, he and the sleeping girl in his arms were alone. Emi had left.  Again. He looked down at Aerith. She was a twin of Emi. A replica. If you had seen Emi at the age of 17, you could see how Aerith resembled her. Genesis smiled and walked over to the bed. He laid Aerith down, and sat on the floor beside the bed.  "I have to get to know you dont I?" he whispered.  He leaned his head on the bed behind him and stared off a the ceiling. He let out a chuckle. "If Emi says so... then ill do it." 

The next day, saturday had arrived. Most of the students were at their dorms, or hanging around town.  Aerith was just now awakening. She slowly raised on one hand, and rubbed ehr eyes with the other. It was early. Probably about six in the morning.   She yawned and stretched then threw her legs over the bed and stood up. As soon as she did so, she ended up falling down on something. The softness of what she landed on, didnt even let her feel the fall. "Are you alright?" A voice asked. Aerith raised her head up  and saw Genesis's face.  Her cheeks shaded a deep red as she realized she had fallen right on him.  It wouldnt have been so embarrassing if it werent for the fact that she was wearing a rather strapping dress.  The strap had fallen just over her shoulder. To make things worse for the Innocent girl, she had landed with her legs wrapped around his waist, her dress showing off her thighs. 

Noticing this, now even Genesis showed a blush. "I-Im sorry!" She gasped, quickley stumbling off him and onto the ground. Genesis blinked, then he stood up and looked at her. His hand was held out for her to take. "It' alright." He assured.  Aerith blushed lightly and nodded, then accepted his hand and stood from the ground.    Genesis looked at her leg, where the dress was slightly red.  He knelt down in front of her and touched her knee.  Chills ran down Aerith's back as she blushed. "Your hurt." He said, more to himself than her.  Aerith stepped back with a hand on her chest and a nervous blush. "Ill be fine! it's just a scrape." She assured.   Genesis shook his head and walked over to her, sitting her back on the bed. "Ill find some bandages in the bathroom." He said.

Aerith nodded,  knowing he would be persistent.  She bent down and looked at her knee. Lifting up the dress enough for her to see, she noticed the small bit of blood.  She sighed and a second later, a strong hand was holding her leg.  Aerith blushed and twiddled her fingers nervously. Genesis knelt in front of her, arranging her leg as he placed the bandage around her knee. When he was done, he stood up and made a small smile. "All done."   He said. Aerith nodded and stood up.  "Thank you." she giggled.  Knowing ,from Emi's memories, what had happened she walked over to her the bathroom . Minutes later she was out in a red bathrobe.  Genesis stood in front of her bed, waiting for an order.  Aerith blinked and looked at him.