Part Two- Hearts Burst

Kaname let out a moan as Aerith pulled him down closer to her. He broke away and looked into her deep red eyes, missing their icy blue from before. "Emi..." He whispered. Aerith smiled, and suddenly her chest  glowed a strong white in the center. Kaname broke away from her, bringing himself to his feet. Aerith sat up, with a terrified hand on her chest. "Emi whats happening?" Kaname asked frantically as he took a step towards her. Aerith let out a loud scream as she fell to her knees, clutching her chest. Kaname's eyes whent wide at the sight of 'Emi' being hurt.  He held on to her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Emi! Emi, whats wrong?!" He asked again.

Aerith brought her pain filled eyes up to his. With all sincerity, she told him the truth."Im not Emi." She whispered.

Kaname's eyes became wide. The door on the other side of the room slammed open and a tall figure stood at the entrance. Genesis had the darkest of face, filled with pure anger. He charged at Kaname, dragging him by the neck all the way to the other side of the room. "What did you do to her?!"  He growled in Kanames face as he slammed him into the wall. Kaname let out a groan in pain and glared at Genesis.

"Nothing!" He insisted. His fist lashed out and punched Genesis to the ground.  

While the guys continued their fight, Aerith continued to hear Emi's voice in her head. ' Be strong. I know it hurts.' She repeated.  Kaname's eyes glowed red and he charged at Genesis, punching him directly in the stomach. The windows in the room were beginning to crack from Kaname's anger, and the wind was picking up.

 Genesis groaned but disappeared. When he reappeared, he was behind Kaname. He brought his elbow back and jabbed it into Kaname's side, bringing him to the ground.  The two men fought each other in anger.

 With Aerith, her chest continued to glow until she leaned back as if something was being dragged out from her chest. A misty white emerged from the center of her chest and stood in front of her. She let out a loud scream again, this time catching the men's attention. 

They each stopped their fighting and looked at her, eyeing the white mist.  The mist stood taller than Aerith. It began to grow a form until finally there was a flash.  Everyone shielded their eyes until it dimmed down, reveling an angelic figure in front of them. The light haired woman stood in the middle of the room. Her long lashes closed and her lips mutual. She stood up straight, having a fain glow to her body.  The long white dress spread out behind her at the ends. The sleeves fell off her shoulders in a goddess like way.

Kaname gazed in shock. It was Emi. it was his Emi. Genesis smiled at seeing her again, though she looked weak. Aerith finally brought herself to her feet. It would take a while for Emi's emotions to leave Aeriths heart. Emi opened her eyes and looked at Aerith. Her lips held a warm smile as she touched the younger girl's cheek. "You did well. Thank you, Aerith." She said. Aerith smiled and put a hand over Emi's. 

Kaname had so many questions in mind. Who was Aerith? Why were there two Emi's?  He wanted to ask, but his lips only let out one word. "Emi." He called. Emi turned around to face him. Her smile was gone, her face unfazed. But her heart was skipping beats.  She eyed the bruises and cuts on both Genesis and Kaname. Slowly, and gracefully, she walked over to the two men. Her hands reached up to each of their faces.  One on Genesis right cheek, the other on Kaname's left cheek.  Each of her hand, above a cut or bruise they had. Her hand was filled with warmth. The men felt their face restructure until their bruises were healed. 

Emi smiled. She had grown so tired from this. Her eyes were barely kept open now. She stroked their cheeks with her thumb. Aerith walked up behind her. She felt Emi's sadness. How unsure she was.  Genesis smiled at Emi. Kaname wished to hold her. He smiled and touched her cheek. Emi's vision grew blury and her eyes closed. She started to fall forward but both men caught her. She was asleep, and trying to reassure her power. Genesis and Kaname eahc held one of her arms.  Unsure who should take her.  Kaname looked at Genesis and Genesis at Kaname. 

Aerith cleared her throat. "Genesis, set Emi down on my bed. Kaname needs to stay with her until she waked up." She said. Genesis didnt want that, but he obeyed. He set her down on the bed and walked over to Aerith's side.  "Thank you." Aerith said tiredly. Genesis couldnt help but smile.

 Kaname walked over to Emi's side and held her hand. "Do not try anything." Genesis warned as he left with Aerith.