Goodbye?

THE NEXT DAY....

Emi's P.O.V
I watched as Yuki ran out of the night class dorms again.  Kaname must have done something to upset her.  I closed my eyes and tried to sense him.  He was now going into his room.  Across from mine.  Perfect.  I waited a while and i put on my uniform.  Quietly tip-toeing out of my room i slid the door open to Kaname's room.  He was dead asleep.  I went in and looked down on him on  the bed.  "Goodbye."  I whispered and blew him a kiss.  I then turned around and walked out to say goodbye to the others.  Ichijou first.                                   I knocked on his door waiting for an answer.  "Come in."  He said.  I slid through the door and saw him laying down on his bed reading Shakespeare.  "Hey Emi!"  He greeted me smiling.  "Hey..."  I said sadly.  His expression quickley changed to concerned.  He patted the spot next to him on the bed.  "Whats wrong?"  He asked as i sat down.  "Nothing.  I just came to say goodbye."  I replied looking at the wall.  "Goodbye?  Where are you going?"   I looked at him.  "  Im not attending Cross Academy anymore.  Ive had enough of the whole Kaname only cares for Yuki thing.  It hurts Ichijou..."  I trailed off.  He put a hand on my shoulder.  "Does Kaname know?"  I nodded,  Lying.  I cant tell Ichijou the truth.  He's Kaname's best friend.   "Then i guess its alright." He surrendered .  "Anyways Ill be back soon."  I said as we hugged.  "When will you come back?"  He whispered.  "I dont know."  I replied honestly.    I felt him nod and after a few more seconds we broke apart.  "Goodbye."  He said.  "Goodbye."  I repeated and walked out the door.                               "Rima, Shiki?"  I asked knocking on Rima's door.  They did almost everything together so i figured Shiki would be with her.  "Come in."  I heard her soft voice call back.  I opened the door and saw them playing cards.  -_-   OK...        "Whats up?"  Shiki asked.  I walked over to them "I came to say goodbye."  I whispered wrapping them each in a hug.    "What?"  They said in unison.  I broke apart.  "It's about Kaname isn't it?"  Rima said.  I nodded.  "Im no longer going to attend Cross Academy.  Ill be back maybe in a year or two."  I said.  They nodded in understanding before wrapping me in a hug.  "We understand."  They whispered to me.  We broke apart.  "Well see ya!  Ill call you guys,"  I told them and gave them each their own hug before walking out.      I shut the door behind me, wiping the escaping tear away from my cheek.    I walked back to my room and grabbed the suitcase and my papers to leave cross academy.  I picked up the phone and dialed the number.  "Hello?  ---Asato Ichijou?  Hello its Emi Tsukiyomi.------  Nice to hear from you as well.  -------Yes could you come and pick me up? ------ About 10 minutes.  ----Thank you."    Ten more Minutes.  I walked out my room and walked to the headmasters office.  He wasn't in the room so i just left the papers on the desk and walked out of the academy towards the gates.  In the distance I could see the Limo waiting for me.  The bright sun shining on its midnight black surface.  I turned around and took one last look at the Academy.  "Goodbye everyone.  Kaname..."  I whispered and turned around again walking towards the car.  I stopped a few feet away from the door when it opened.  My eyes went wide and i stood frozen.  "K-Kaname..."  

I took a step back as Kaname got out of the car and walked to me.  "Emi you lied to me."  He said with a frown.  I dropped my head, letting my bangs cover my eyes.  "Im leaving Kaname.  Not for a trip.  Im leaving."  I told him sincerely.  He put his hand on my cheek.  "Why?"  A tear ran down my cheek.  "Kaname i've had enough!  Of all this drama!  You, Zero...Yuki."  I shouted slapping his hand away.  I walked around him and suddenly i felt him grab my wrist and pull me back.  He wrapped me in a tight hug and buried his face in my blonde hair.  "  Just focus on Yuki.  And leave me alone..."  I whispered to him.  'Dont cause me anymore pain, kaname...'  I thought to myself.  He hugged me tighter, eliminating all space between us.  "Im just looking out for her Emi."  He said quietly to me.  I felt my body grow weak and sink into his arms.  "Why?"  There was a pause.  "She's like my little sister."  He told me simply.  I sniffled and grasped his shirt.  "Really?"  I asked like a hopeless romantic.  "Of course."  I pushed away from him and wiped away my tears looking him straight in the eye.  "So what am I to you, Kaname?"  I asked with a hand over my chest.  He paused and then his eyes became soft.  "My everything..."  He said hugging me again with a hand around my waist the other on my cheek.  We started to lean in.  Closer...closer...  "Kaname!"  We froze and he slowly pulled away.  "Yes Ruka?"  He hissed glaring at her.  I was blushing really red and took a step away from him.  "C-Cross wishes to see you!"  She covered up.  Liar.  "Alright you can go now."  He told her.  She hesitated but left.  Then he turned to me.  "Shall we go?"  he asked.  I hid my blush and nodded.  He grabbed my bags and led me back into the academy.  Im such and idiot... i fell for his charm yet again.  I guess love is my weakness...  I thought.  "  Dont leave me again Emi"  Kaname said after a while.  "I wont"  i replied.  I cant i added in my head.

We arrived at the dorms and as soon as I opened the door I was trampled on with questions.  We opened the door and all of my classmates stared at us surprise. Exceot for Rima and Shiki.  "E-Emi?  I thought you were on a trip.  what happened?"  Aidou and Ichijou asked in unison.  They both looked at Kaname and I and they had a sweat drop.  "ohhhh"  they said.  i rolled my eyes and scratched the back of my head nervously.  "I um, changed my mind."  i covered.  "mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" aidou muttered.  Ruka in the corner of the room scoffed and walked away.  Oh how i hate you.  i thought.  "Emi we have class soon.  Do you need any help unpacking?"  Kaname asked me setting down my bags.  "Um no thank you im fine.  Kain, Ichijou."  they nodded and smiled and carried my bags to my room.  "Glad your back"  kain added.  "I know i havnt seen you since forever!"  i joked elbowing him.  

After i settled back into my room, there was a soft knock on my window.  More or less, my balcony.  I walked over to it opening the curtains.  I gasped lightly when I saw who it was.  Zero?...

   "Zero...?"  i gasped.  He nodded slightly and gestured for me to open up the window.  I unlocked it and pushed it open, stepping outside the window.      "  I thought you were leaving."  he finally said as i joined him on the ledge of the balcony.  I nodded and looked at the moon.  "I was."  "Then what happened?"  he asked.  "I closed my eyes.  "  The one thing that keeps me tied to this place."  "Ahh Kaname"  he said in understanding.  "Lord of the Perfects."  he joked making me chuckle.  "To me.  Thats what he is."  I culd tell Zero was rolling his eyes.  "Pff whatever.  Just another pureblood."  He growled I opened one eye.  "Then what am I?  Im a pureblood i stated.  There was a pause.  "Yeah.  But your different."  He said.  I started to turn my head toward him with a curious smile.  "How so-"  i was suddenly interrupted when something crashed against my lips.  My eyes widened and my vision cleared making me see,  Zero.   My cheeks turned red and my head hurt from confusion.  He loved Yuki.  So why is he kissing me?  The kiss started to slow and soon he pulled back.  "  Thats how"  he grinned.  Speechless, i just sat there with my wide blue eyes and blushing red cheeks.  "Z-Zero-"  we were interrupted by a knock on my door.  "Emi?  It's time for class.  Open the door please."  Kaname's muffled voice called.  My brain finally started functioning properly.  I started to push zero.  "Go!  You have to get out.  No one can see you!"  i whispered.  He nodded in agreement.  "Ill talk to you later."  He said kissing my cheek, before jumping of the ledge.  I took a deep breath and let my cheeks un-flush.  Then I walked to the door unlocking and opening it up.    Kaname stared down at me.  "Are you alright?"  he asked me touching my cheek with his hand.  "Um yes im fine.  Just had a nightmare is all."  I said the lie rolling off my tongue.  He nodded.  "Well lets get to class then."  
Throughout the whole class time all I could think about was the kiss.  so many questions rang through my head yet again.  I touched my lips lightly.  I didnt feel much... just a slight tingle.  No sparks or fireworks.  I closed my eyes and shook the thought away.  I have to avoid him.  I have to avoid Zero.