Disappearance

Emi 's P.O.V 

I shot up in the bed I was in. Ichijou must have dropped me off. I touched my forehead to see I had no more blood. And the pain was gone. I sighed and let my hands drop on my lap.

I couldn't grasp sanity anymore. My entire life... ten years of it, I had been lied to. Betrayed. Used only as a pawn by the man I love. I grasped the sheets with my hands and let my hair fall over my eyes. Kaname had erased my memories. All to only protect that brat. I chuckled aloud when I smelled it. His blood... Kaname's. He was awakening Rido.

I slipped out of the bed and slowly made my way to the door. Damn bastard... thinks he can toy with me. Rido is reviving. And Kaname plans to kill him so he can happly live with the Kuran princess. Im not going to give them that pleassure. Not without letting him know the betrayel I feel.

I checked for the gun on my thigh. Knowing it was there and my sword was in my room, I walked out to find kaname. And Yuki. I walked through the halls feeling empty. Then it hit me. He was awake. And moveing. 'Now is your time to choose, Emi'.  A voice rang in my head. The pain came back and I instantly held my head. It stopped soon after.

Who ever the voice was... it was right. I could leave the one who betrayed me. I could live. And let them fight their own battle. The intruders will attack at sunset.

"You have until then..." I muttered to myself. Im gone. Im dead to them.

I walked to my dorm and collected my sword. As soon as I felt Kaname's presence entering the building, I set my foot on the railing of my balcony and jumped down.

'Im not going to die for traitors.' I thought as I walked out of the school grounds. The sun was setting and Rido's puppets were becoming noticeable. I walked with my bangs over my eyes and the tip of my fangs visible. As I entered the woods, the level e 's hiding in side backed away slightly. One of them jumped in front of me and slashed my arm. I looked up and glared at the beast. My eyes wide and crimson now. Im so sick of this. Of everything. I tightened my grasp on my sword and aimed the tip at the vampire. "You dare desire my blood?!" I yelled and dashed forward slicing away at the creatures. My leaving would take some time.

Kaname 's P.O.V

I stood with yuki, trying to conince her to leave with me where it would be safe.

Emi.

Where is she now?

She was so angered at me. She hates me. I lost her because I couldn't care enough.

"In these ten years...I've tasted the feeling of losing someone. Do you want me to feel that again?" I asked yuki. I let everything I felt right now be expressed on my face. The pain. Sadness. Yuki put her hand on my cheek. Her touch felt good but... empty. I didnt treasure it how I used to.

"No...please do not make a face like that. Please!" Yuki squeeled wrapping her arms around my neck. She pulled me down until our lips met. My eyes whent wide with surprise. This is what I longed for... so why didn't it feel right?

She pulled away after a minute or so. "It will be ok onii-sama..." she touched my lips and smiled. "I will always come back to onii-samas arms! Thats why... please go do the things only you must do." I looked down and nodded. "You're unsure to yourself. You don't even know who you love." She whispered as her hand dropped to her side. "Find her kaname... sort things out with yourself and decide who you love. " she said. I looked at her thoughtfully before responding. "Thank you. Yuki." I said. I kissed her head and walked out of the room. Outside were Hanabusa, Ruka, and Akatsuki.

"Lord Kaname!" They gasped. I turned to them not really wanting to speak to them right now.

"What is it? " I asked noticing their worried faces.

Aidou looked at Ruka and Akatsuki before nervously turning back to me. "Lord Kuran....Emi has disappeared." My eyes went wide and I held my breath.

"Emi... is gone?"