Lovers Blood

Normal P.O.V

Several hours later, Emi was slowly waking up in the dark room Rido had left her in. It was the dungeon in the same mansion where Senrie had been turned into his puppet.  With a groan, the darkness that held her prisoner started to let go of her and she was coming to. She raised her head, trying to ignore the strong headache and looked around. The coffin and glasses of blood from before were no longer there. Instead, in the middle of the room was a chair. Emi tried to get up but felt something restraining her wrists. Metal chains wrapped around her ankles and wrists, chaining her to the stone wall behind her.   

"Ah, my dark princess has awaken." The silky voice said. Emi looked around frantically. Ot of the shadows in one of the corners, stepped out Rido. In his arms was a young human woman, the blood sucked out of her to the last drop.  Rido wiped away the remaining blood from his lips and let the woman's limp body drop onto the ground. He cocked his head to the side with a seductive smirk, both his eyes glowing crimson red with the satisfaction of the blood.

He let out a chuckled and walked in front of Emi. "What do you want Rido? Why did you kidnap me?" She asked, disgust in her voice.  Rido smirked and his eyes returned to their normal colors.  "My dear nephew cares deeply for you. As his uncle, it is my job to repay him for what happened all those years ago." He paced around in front of Emi, running his hand through his hair.  " You will help me inflict such pain on Kaname." He smiled. Emi frowned and shook her head. "You'll get no where. Kaname is too smart to fall for your trap."  She assured him. Rido smiled and knelt down to her level. His hand harshly grabbed her face, turning it from left to right to inspect her features.  Instantly, she jolted her head back into the wall. With her fangs bared, she managed a cut on ridos palm.

        Rido, back away and looked at his hand.  "Tsk tsk, you've grown to be so... fierce." She smirked, and licked the wound away.   "Ill kill you Rido.  When the time comes, ill kill you." She growled at him.  Rido only laughed.  He walked up to her again, pinning her wrists back on the wall.  "Listen carefully, Emi.  Tell my dear nephew everything that happened tonight.  Be sure to remind him I have returned. And to enjoy his time left." He whispered in her face. Emi leaned her head back to try to get away from him.  "You cant kill him.  You know that." She growled, her eyes turning red.  She curled her hands into fists and the cuffs around her wrists cracked open. Rido held her wrists tighter and smiled.  "Just to heat things up for when Kaname and I met. This is something that will inflict so much pain..." Ridos words trailed off as he leaned in to Emi. She started the winds around her but Rido didnt even budge. In a second, he pressed his cold lips against hers, forcing himself on her. She opened her hands and dug her nails into his palm, making blood pour out.  With her fang, she split Rido's lip open, his blood now in her mouth.  He let go of her and smiled.  "Kaname will know that happened." He promised.  Again, Emi was enveloped in darkness. Rido's blood stung sweetly in her mouth as she fell to the floor.

Kaname's P.O.V

I slammed my fists against my desk, making it crack down the middle.  Aidou flinched, and sieren remained emotionless. "How could this have happened?!" I growled under my breath. When i came back from the fountain after asking yuki to be my lover, Sieren appeared and told me Emi was missing. Inside, i knew it was rido who took her. But why? Emi had done nothing to him. I turned to aidiu and seiren. "Find her. Dont stop looking until she's back." I ordered. They nodded and ran out of the room. I sighed abd ran my hand through my hair, turning back to my desk. In anger, i swiped my arm across the wooden surface knocking everything off. "Why emi?!" I yelled as my eyes turned red. Suddenly my door was thrown open and kain ran inside with a familiar blonde haired girl in his arms. I instantly falmed down and walked over to her, taking her in my own arms. Kain bowed and walked out. I set emi down on my hed and smoothed out her hair. Bandages wrapped around her wrists and she had blood stained on her shirt. Her night class uniform was gone and replaced with a black laced dress. It hurt so much seeing her like this. I knelt beside her on the bsd and kissed her cheek softly. She smelt different. Like blood...