The Beautiful Face of Corruption

Emi was half conscious by the time Cai dropped her somewhere. Now when she woke up, she found herself chained to a wall. The cuffs attached to her wrists connected to the wall, constantly hoisting her arms up. She was on knees, her body slightly leaning forward and her head dropped. The dungeon she was in, was dark and moist. It seems like no one used in the 30 years she was dead. She continued to hang her head quietly. She had grown sick of this. Of the pain and suffrage her life brought. She was tired of people thinking her frail, and she was tired of the damned council. "Hate." She whispered. "I hate it all." Except for her voice, everything around her was quiet. A pin could be dropped and heard.

Suddenly, the room started to fill with whispers. Emi rose her head with bloodshot eyes and looked up. One could think she was insane, her hair partly out of its bindings and her clothes stained with her blood. She scanned the room with her eyes. Was she finally going insane? Her head hung again, letting her bangs fall over her eyes. Her lips spread apart, allowing her fangs to show as she let out a chuckle. It sent chills down your spine, as if dipped in poison. Her head rose, resting against the wall behind her. Her eyes wide and the pupil small. A bloody tear ran down her face though she kept a smile. "Kill them." She laughed. "Ill kill them all!" She announced. Her head falling lazily to the sides with her laughter.

Suddenly, her laughter stopped and she closed her eyes. With a flick of her wrists, her chains broke off the wall. The long blonde locks of hair fell over her face as she stumbled to her feet, her arms lazily hanging at her side. Her eyes shot open, glowing golden, making her hair blow around her. The ground underneath her feet shined until you couldnt see her body. Minutes later, She set her foot down. A dark black armor enveloping her entire body. A new sword was at her hand. A dark black one, her blood flowing around in the center of the blade. She took a step forward, her eyes like that of a madman. The side of her face glowed red and started to burn. Finally, what seemed to be red cracks formed on her cheek. She laughed aloud and stabbed her sword into the ground. "Ill kill you!"

At the school, the students had long woken up. Kaname had practically gone on a rampage. He picked up Emi's sword and stood up in front of the crowd of students. They were going to get Emi back. Even if they had to fight their way in. Kaname held up the sword and the students burst out into screams. They too, wanted her back.

Meanwhile, Emi was tearing the place down. She turned the dungeon to crumble and ran up to higher ground. "What the hell?!" Jun, a counil member asked. He and the men around him stood from their spots at a table and faced Emi. Her armor scratched and covered in dirt. Her golden eyes, animal like and hungry. The men stepped back in sudden fear as she lunged forward. Her sword trailing to her swide with one hand as she moved swiftly. The blood was everywhere. As she slashed through a council members torso, it splatter on her face. Two men were now left, having killed the others. She stood like a demon, her dark armor and the blood on her face. She brought the blade up and licked the blood off. With a laugh, her head cocked to the side again. "How... tasty!" She yelled, lunging forward. All that could be heard were the screams of the men before their bodies hit the floor. How many other were left? How many more before she reached Cai?

At the school, Kaname, Aidou, and Genesis were teaching the students. Genesis with weapons, and kaname and Aidou with powers. After a few hours, Kaname set Emi's sword at his side and stood at the end of the destroyed field. Genesis walked up to him. "We're getting her back you know." He stated. Kaname nodded and sighed. The wind blew through his hair as they all started walking into the forest. "Yes. But, i have a feeling we have a greater threat than the council."

Moments later, Kaname, Genesis and the students all stood in shock. What had happened? The stood at the foot of the council's building. The remains of the guards all over the place. Some of the corpse were even bulged into the walls from an attack. No one wanted to even enter. Everyone seemed dead. Kaname was the first to take a step forward. Genesis followed him. Aidou stayed behind with the students, shouting words of courage. Genesis rolled his eyes and walked ahead to Kaname's side.

"We both know who this was." He said. The walked inside now, noticing half the building missing and bodies scatter around in remains. Swift cuts made through their bodies. Kaname nodded and looked around. " I just hope," he started, walking forward into a dark corridor. "That my rose hasnt been cut of her thorns." He hissed. Genesis watched his body disappear into the corridor before he followed. "And what about you, Aerith?" He wondered

The two men, continued to walk further until the building shook. The sounds of explosions and clashing metal was heard. Kaname put a hand at the blade on his side and began running. "Up ahead!" Genesis said as he was by his side. The skid to a stop in the middle of an open court. The stones used to form the entire court had been crushed, making most of it hollow ground. This seemed to be a giant courtroom, or a room for trials. The sounds ceased and everything went dead silent. Kaname walked forward to the center of the field and looked around. The sounds came from here. And there was definitely damage. Genesis walked around and looked at the ground. The small pebbles of the stones slightly shook. "The hell-" He had time to say. The wall across from them crashed open and something was thrown out.

Kaname jumped back as a body landed in front of him. The red clothing and white hair covered in dirt and blood. "Cai" he growled. The council man coughed up blood and rose to his knees. In each of his hands were matching dual swords. Yin and Yang marks on each of the blade. "Damn." Genesis said nonchalantly, walking up to him. "You got your ass kicked." He stated. Cai glared at him as Kaname chuckled. Kaname lifted Cai up by his collar. "Where's Emi?" he growled. Cai opened his mouth but no words came out. Instead, his eyes went wide as he looked up. Kaname followed his gaze to see a dark figure coming down on them. He jumped out of the way in time for the large sword to clash with the ground. The stones were sent flying as the dust clear.

In the middle of the newly formed crater, stood a body in dark armor. Kaname dropped Cai and took a step closer. "Emi?" he breathed out. Emi got on her feet and brought her sword up, the blade an inch from Kaname's neck. His eyes whent wide as he looked at her. Her eyes animal like and golden. Her armor dark, and corrupted. It was slowly crawling from her neck up to her face. The red cracks on her cheek constantly glowing red. " I'll...." her weak voice started. Kaname smiled slightly , thinking there was nothing wrong. Her head cocked to the side And she bared her fangs. "Ill kill you all!" her voice growled. She swiped with the sword, cutting the sleeve on Kaname's arm as he jumped back. "She's gone mad!" Genesis yelled, dodging her sword as it came down near him.

Cai stood up now, ,the blood dripping from his lips. He let out a laugh like he was the one who was mad. He walked closer to the Darkened woman, stumbling with every step. "This...this power" he laughed. " The power that belongs to the council!" He yelled. He charged forward at Emi, both his swords wielded. Emi let out a growl as the armor spread further to her face. The sword lifted up and stabbed directly through Cai's stomach. Everyone froze as he coughed up more of his own blood. Emi retracted the blood stained sword, making his body limply fall forward. Her metal hand clasped on to his neck and lifted the man up. She looked into his red eyes, the blood running down his face. "You think you can defeat me?!" She growled. Her grip got tighter on his neck, making it impossible to breath. Emi's dark lips spread apart. From Cai's face, a dark black mist slowly separated from his body and escaped into Emi mouth. His body aged, until his skin turned to ash and he fell limp to the ground. Emi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her armor spread even more, now having devoured a soul. Kaname stared at her. His love, has been corrupted.