Haunting Pain

Emi's P.O.V

I looked outside the window as I adjusted my uniform. It oddly started to snow outside. The aura emanating from the dorms was thick. Something had happened. Something besides Rido 's return. "Emi!" Aidou yelled as he threw my door open. I whipped around to face him. He was worried and took deep breaths. "What is it Aidou?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. "Yuki Cross " he panted. I furrowed my brow and looked at him. "She collapsed... she is in the dorms. Kaname calls for you." Aidou explained. I nodded and walked past him before racing towards the room. "She's remembering things! " aidou called behind me. It must be true then ' I thought. Yuki 's memories were erased when she was attacked. Or so I heard.... now she must be regaining her past. The haunting horrow that followed the mortal girl. Kaname must want to be the one to put her out of her misery and reveal her memories. 

Down the hall, I could see kaname entering the room. I could smell him, Yuki, and Zero inside. When I opened the door I caught a glimpse of Kaname's coat leaving the room. The large window shut open and a strong wind blew the snow inside. Zero and I shielded our eyes fron the wind. When it stopped and we looked again, they were gone. I turned to Zero to see him utterly pissed as he cocked his gun. "He 's going to turn her " he hissed as he walked past me to the door. "He 's going to reveal her past. " I clarrified, hoping it was true. Zero stopped by my side and evrything was quiet before he spoke again. "I...dont think so." He growled before runing out the door. I sighed sadly and ran out the window, landing gracefully on the roof with a flip. There was a small clank and I remenbered I still had my gun strapped on my thigh. I ignored it and looked up. On the higher levels of the roof I could see Kaname and Yuki. He held her in his arms as the wind blew past them. I took a deep breath, trying to control the anger and pain in my chest. He held the unconscious girl bridal style as I jumped to where they were. I kept my distance, not really wanting to be noticed. Which I wasn't. Kaname looked down at yuki in his arms with soft eyes. Slowly he leaned in until his fangs pierced yukie neck. My eyes whent wide and I covered my mouth in surprise. He was turning her! What I secretly feared... was happening before my eyes. Yuki 's eyes slowly opened until they were wide with realization. Her hand twitched and she was unconcious again. Kaname stopped drinking from her and bit into his palm. "Yuki....please. If only you..." he trailed off as he pressed his bloody palm to her lips. I felt the tips of my fang itching for my lips to open and rip Yuki to shreds. But, I didn't, move for I would be noticed. He took his palm back and leaned in...pressing his lips to hers. My heart stopped beating and my eyes quivered as they turned crimson. The kiss seemed to last hours before she opened her eyes in shock. She cupped his face as a drop of his blood ran down her chin.

In my mind,  my legs finally gave in and I collapsed to my knees. Kaname pulled away and wiped the remaining blood from her lips. He smiled. "Are you awake... Yuki? Do you remember who I am?" He asked. She touched his cheek until she held his face. "My...." my eyes shifted to the new figure above them. Zero appeared, his eyes as furious and hurt as mine. His fangs were shown and he aimed the gun at kaname. "The presence of 'three' vampires... Kuran!" He yelled. Yuki shot up from Kaname's arms and stood in front of him protectively. "Zero stop!!" She pleaded. "This man is my...is my... older brother!" She cried. Zero and I both froze, his arm dropped to his side and his eyes were even wider but with shock. I stopped breathing but found the strength to take a step forward. My bangs fell over my eyes and the tips of my fangs visible. "Brother?!"

Kaname and Zero both looked at me. Kanames eyes were wide, while zero was processing if he should shoot. Which, at this point, I completely supported his decision if he did shoot.

        I felt something drip down my face. As I looked up at kaname, making my eyes visible, the liquid fell over my face. The tips of my finger touched the warm blood as it ran and they both tried to come closer to me. Kaname looked shocked and worried. I looked at my fingers, stained in my own blood. My vision suddenly blured and my head was enveloped in pain. I arched over, holding my head in pain as the blood gushed out. Images of my mother, father, rido... all appeared before me. "Emi!" Kaname called. I ignored the pain and stood up still holding my head. "Shut up!" I spat. Kaname turned serious but the pain returned to his eyes. "You lied to me.... you USED me." I growled lowly, stepping back. Kaname stood up, holding the unconcious yuki in his arms again. " you...and your parents. Lied to us!" I finally yelled. The pain grew stronger and the image of the kurans rolled through my mind. " I lost them!! And only so you could protect some brat...who takes you as her second choice." So many words wanted to pour out of me. Kaname tried to step closer but the pain got stronger until I yelled. "Stop!" I gasped. I stood up again. And looked at kaname dead in the eyes. "I never thought....I would hate someone. More than I hate rido." I hissed. I took one last look at him, the pain and loss, reflecting off his face. I wished looks could kill... for Yuki would be dead in his arms. I turned and jumped off the roof.

Holding on to the window ledge I slipped back inside the room. The drops of my blood fell to the carpeted ground as I used my hands for support. "Whats happening?..." I breathed. I dug my hands into the ground causing the carpet to tear. The windows behind me cracked until the glass was gone with the wind. I was losing control... my powers. Whats happening to me? I smell it... I smell the blood. I slowly rose from the ground, onto my knees. The visions blurred through my head. The attack... Haruka leaving with my father. Juri and my mother soon after. Then kaname and I alone. No...there was also a girl. Yuki. I tried to hide the pain as I stood up again. The blood... it's Kaname's. But it's being drunken by Yuki. Theres someone else... it's... Rima! Theres one more. Ichijou.

I stood up from the ground and centered my powers. I felt stronger...I felt like I was awakening...something. I closed my eyes and wiped the blood off my face, making it splatter on the ground. I let my hair fall over my eyes and slowly i dissapeared. I held on to my thoughts, knowing where to appear. When I opened my eyes, I stood in front of Rima and Ichijou. Ichijou hovered over rima who was on the ground. A cut on her cheek and a wound in ichijous arm. In front of us, was shiki. Rido, to be exact. Still controling my friend. "Nice of you to join us." He purred. I glared at him. The pain was small now and the blood had stopped though my uniform was stained. "Emi?" Rima whispered behind me. I was angered. First the lies... and now my friends getting hurt. "How dare you?" I asked 'shiki'. Strong winds blew around us, blowing my hair around. "How dare you let him do this to you shiki... you should hold more love for yourself!" I yelled at him. His eyes shot open and he twitched. His expression changed from Shiki's pain to Rido's control. "Dont let a scum like him control you! Love yourself as much as we love you!!" I yelled again. The pain grew so much and I clutched my head. My own words echoed but by someone elses voice. It became too much and I blacked out...

"Love yourself!!!" I opened my eyes to find the voice that continued to call out for me. It was so famliar. I havnt heard this voice in years. Mom... mom! I fou d the strength to stand. When i looked around i saw that i was surrounded by darkness. I opened my mouth to call for my mother but to no prevail. I was instantly wrapped in pain, making me crouch over and homd my head. "Make it stop!!!! Mom! Anyone!" I cried as i helplessly held my head. He pain was so sharp. As if someone was stabbing a knife into my skull. The blood started to run down my face again. Something thumped and i opened my eyes to see light charging at me. When i opened my eyes again, i was in the room i was 10 years ago. Juri and haruka were there. My parens laughing and speaking with them. Beside me, was kaname. He smiled at me and i giggled. Yes. This is how i remember it. The pain got stronger and the image flickered until it changed. Now it was me kaname, and yuki. A younger yuki. I felt a pain in my chest as kaname smiled at her. She kissed his cheek and we all laughed. The younger me now sat silently besides kaname. Why dont i remember this part... the room got quietand tense all of a sudden. Our parents stopped laughing and kaname and i were alert. I remember this as well...only i remember it without yuki. The pain grew agai and as before, the image flickered untl it was new. Now i saw my mother and juri leave. Kaname was saying smething before he walked out. My mother beside him. They spoke out side and i watched as kaname nodded. My mother hugged him and she left. Inside i watched as juri hugged yuki. The process was horrifying. My eyes were wide as someones hand covered my face. They turned me until i faced kanames chest. He held my head as he pulled me close into a hug. I held on to his clothes, feeling safe from rido in his arms. He brought his lips down tomy ear and whispered "I'm sorry, love. I'll return your memories when it's time" my eyes whent wide and I tried to pull away but he held me tighter. Slowly my eyes closed...and I lost my memories. I lost them. Kaname had erased my memories...