Aplogies

Emi's P.O.V 
        I started opening my eyes to see a dimly lit room.  Loking down at my arm to see how bad the scar would be i was shocked with surprise.  'How?'  I started to get up but felt locked in place by a pair of arms.  "Your awake, Emi?"  I looked to my left to see kaname with a gentle yet worried smile on is face.  I plastered my own smile on my face.  "Fine.  Thanks to you."  I said tapping his arm.  He chucked to himself at my child like behavior.  Then he turned serious.  "What happened?"  He asked.  "First i would like to say that i will be the one giving them their punishment."  He sighed but nodded.  "Well,  when i left to get them, i found them ganged up on Kiryu.  He got defensive and flipped Kain.  Then they started to use their powers.   That's when the trigger was pulled.  I thought however tht the bullet only blazed my arm."  He was angry at the fact that Zero shot me.  "No the bullet was in your arm.  I removed it of course.  Go on."  i sighed.  "Well Aidou made ice charge at Zero Kiryu and thats when Zero shot.  They didnt even know i was watching i jumped in front of Aidou to block the bullet before they even knew.  But Kaname im fine.  Im a pureblood.  If Aidou was shot he probably wouldnt have made it if it hit the right place.  Oh and Yuki came but very late the fight was over and i handled it."  I said practically pleading for him not to go and rip Aidou AND Zero's heads off.  There was a pause and then Kaneme buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Why must you make me worry so.  Emi?"  He was worried?  I could feel my heart skip a beat as he pulled me closer.  I stroked his hair with my hand, Playing with it in the process.  "Forgive me, Kaname."  I said.  We stayed like that until we both fell asleep again.  A couple hours later i woke up and Kaname was gone.  Instead there was a note on his pillow.  I rubbed my eyes and opened it.  

        "Dear Emi,
I had to go reslove some problems with Ichijou regarding the Ball.  I will be back soon for classes.  For the time being, decide on their punishment.  Please dont make me worry so much again.  Remember our promise.  -Kaname"

I chuckled at the last part.  "How can i forget our promise my love?"  I whispered to myself looking out the window.

*TIME SKIP!*

"Emi!  Your alive!"  Aidou yelled.  "Yes im alive and walking."  I said with a smirk at Ruka.  She made a "hmph!" sound.  "Now down to business!  Kaname is very upset with what happened..."  i started.  Already Aidou looked like this   "After begging him to he decided that i will deliver your punishment."  They relaxed a  bit.  "As your punishment-"  i started lifting up my index finger.  You are to get on your knees and apologize to Kiryu."  I declared.  'THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!'

   "  Emi do we really have to do this?!  Of all things!"  Aidou wined skipping up to me.  I nodded and giggled.  "Unless you want Kaname to punish you.  He is VERY unhappy."  i replied wickedly.   Aidou had a face ( T.T)  Sighing in defeat the night class followed me to where i suspected Zero would be.  His scent was strong, after all.  The night was pure black the only bright light radiated off the moon.  "Kiryu."  I called him out.  He was leaning against a tree breathing hard.  Mutters started to come from the night class.  I turned to them  "You punishment is postponed go to  your dorms now."  They nodded without another word and quickly disappeared.  I turned my attention back to Zero and ran to him.  He looked terrible.  His eyes were closed shut, his hand grasping his neck.  I pulled his hand away and held it in  mine.  "Zero!  You have to hold it in.  Come on for Yuki.  For me.  "  I finished off tears beginning to fall.  I barely knew him but seeing him in this condition hurt.  The affects of being a pureblood?  I guess.  He opened his eyes and looked up at me.  Pure red.  I had a flashback of that night.  The vampire, Rido Kuran, killing my parents.  His eyes a lust red.  I blinked a few times shaking the memory away.  "E-emi-"  he took deep breaths.  "-Im sorry"  I was searching through his shirt for the pills messing up his shirt in the process.  "You didnt mean to shoot me.  So dont apologize."  I smiled at him.  "After all, im fine."  I finished off.  He continued taking deep breaths and all of a sudden clenched his neck.  " Gah!"  he was suffering.  I finally found the pills.  I ran to the fountain a few yards away and scooped up a big cupful with my powers,  flicking the pill inside the rising water making it turn red.  I walked back to Zero who had his head down breathing heavier.  The floating water followed me and i swiftly moved my hand up to his lips where the blood tablets+ water entered his body.  He started to calm down and his breathing slowed.  "How do you feel?'  I asked a few seconds later holding out my hand. "Fine.  Thanks."  He said getting up and ready to walk away.  I grabbed his sleeve. He stopped and looked at me confused. I looked down letting my bangs cover my face.  "Zero,  you cant stop taking the pills.  It will only worsen things."  I said facing the floor.  He turned and placed his hand on my cheek.  "Thank's for worrying but ill be fine."  He grinned.  "Sides you have your own things to worry about.  The night class."  He let go of my cheek and turned away.  "Im sorry."  I blurted out before he could leave.  He stood there waiting for me to continue.  "Im sorry.  That you have to bear this suffering, Zero."  I finished with my hands on my chest, looking at his back.  He turned hes head and looked at me from the side.  He smirked and then turned back around.  "  You know, I would kill every single one of those vampires if i could.  Except you.  See ya 'round"  He waved me off.  I stood there with a confused look and a hand on my cheek.  He really can be kind.  But my heart belongs to one person alone.  Kaname...   "Emi?"  His voice ran in my ears i quickly turned around.  There he was standing in front of the fountain.  "K-Kaname..."