Her Blood

Emi's P.O.V
        The next night i slipped into my nightgown after we finished our classes.  Now that Kaname was busy with Ichijou i couldnt go visit his room so i decided to take a walk outside. I stopped in my tracks when i smelt it blood.  It was the blood of two people.  I sniffed the air and my eyes whent wide.  2 day class girls, Aidou, Kain....and Yuki!  I flashed to where they were in seconds to see Aidou holding Yuki's  Artemis and his fangs peircing her palm.  "Aidou let go! I said let go!"  Yuki yelled dropping artemis and trying to push aidou away.  "Aidou enough!" I but in making him stop and look at me.  My eyes suddenly turned red.  Yuki DID smell good.  Her blood smelled so familiar...like Kaname.  But not as strong.  Probably form when he touched her.  I shrugged it off and blinked so my eyes would turn to normal.  I failed the smell was too strong with both Yuki's and the day class girl bleeding.  Aidou looked back at yuki " Oh well one more."  He began pulling down her neck collar.  "Aidou stop! "  I yelled and my eyes glowed purple causing the fan girls to faint.  "Aidou! release he-"  I was cut off when a gun was suddenly pulled  out and pointed dirrectly at Aidou.  "Zero!"  I gasped.  "Drinking blood on the grounds is strictly forbidden.  Did all that blood make you lose control?"  he asked  with a death glare.  "Zero stop!"  Yuki shouted "but i already tasted it..." Aidou stated.  Zero pulled the trigger and the shooting sound echoed.  "You cant shoot  him, idiot!"  I scowled at him raising his arm up as well as the gun just in time to make his hot useless.  "That could kill him!"  I yelled louder.  My eyes returned to red because of my anger.  "I will punish him myself just to make that clear.  What he did is unforgivable."  I said glaring at aidou who hunched down in fear . Still holding Zero's arm he looked down at me with wide eyes.  " The Bloody Rose.  Do you mind putting it away please?"  Kaname!  I let go of Zeros arm and turned to look at Kaname but i stayed protectively next to Yuki.  "Im afraid that weapon you have is rather threatening to us."  he continued.  "Kaname I-" Yuki hesitated.  "Ill escort these folls to the headmaster my self to ensure their punishment. "  Crap.  Am i considered one of the fools?  "Dorm President Kuran" Aidou muttered in fear as Kain face palmed himself.  "Zero is that alright?"  he asked.  Yuki and i looked at zero.  Zero looked at me and then back at Kaname.  "Just get them out of hear, Kaname."  Akatsuki, beacuse you did nothing to stop Aidou, you are guilty too."  Kaname scowled at Kain.  So does that mean i am too?  "Emi-"  "She should not recieve punishment."  Zero said interrupting Kaname.  We stared at him confused.  "Yeah!  Actually she came to save me."  Yuki added."  Kaname looked at me " Is this true? Emi?"  I nodded.  "Kaname, Tsukyomi here was getting ready to use compulsion to make Aidou let go of yuki when i stepped in.  Unfortunately i interrupted her."  Zero explained looking away.  Kaname looked back at me again and his eyes filled with relief.  He wouldn't have to punish me.  "Now about these two, ill have their memory of tonight erased and ill take them to the headmasters as well."  Kaname said as Seiren Came down from a tree and began to erase their memories.  "Is that ok?"  he asked  "Yes thank you."  Yuki replied bowing.  He tilted his head and showed kindness.  "Are you scared?  That was wrong of them Yuki."  "No no its ok it was just a little bite."  she interrupted him holding her hand behind her back.  Zero pulled her hand "Lets go!" he said and dragged her away.  "Kaname if i may i shall coninue my wal and meet up with you at the headmasters."  I said and walked off in the same direction Yuki and zero went.  Kaname nodded and walked away with seiren and the others.  *Time skip*

I hid up in a tree as i saw Zero wrapp up Yukis hand with his tie.  "This place reeks of blood." he said and walked away leaving Yuki alone in the wind.  "Poor Zero.  Lives hating what he is."  i whispered to myself. 

Back at the Night Dorms, i was sitting with Aidou and Kain inthe living room.  "Suspended for 10 days just for a taste of Yuki Cross's blood.  It was totally worth it!"  He said with a smirk.  "Aidou!"  I warned smacking the back of his head.  "I wouldnt let Dorm President Kuran hear you say that.  He'd get angry"  Kai added.  "Thats what i want.  Im sorry but surviving on just tablets alone isnt enough."    For them who have tasted blood i guess its like that.  As for me i wouldn't know what that thirst is like.    "Her blood was so irresistible i just- "  "Hey!"  Kai warned Aidou right when Kaname appeared.  Crap.  He slapped Aidou across the face and scowled.  "You just?"  "Im sorry"  Aidou apologized looking at the floor.  Kaname walked away but stopped in the middle of the stairs.  "Emi, To my room please."  What did i do?  I got up and followed close behind.  What does he want to say to me?