Chocolates

Emi's P.O.V  

        When i woke up this morning,  i realized Kaname wasn't by my side.  He must be discussing matters for the ball with the headmaster.  I slipped out of his room trying to be unnoticed and slipped back into mine.  I quietly shut the door behind me.  "Emi!"  A voice made me jump.  My body returned to it normal position and i became calm.  "Hello, Ruka."  I turned around looking at her.  "Leave Lord Kuran alone!  He's mine!"  I smiled wickedly at her.  "tsk tsk tsk.  Ruka, you seem to have forgotten that i too am a pureblood.  You are in no position to talk to me in that manner. "  She stepped back with an arm protectively over her chest.   "And i dont recall Kaname ever being titled as 'yours'"  She frowned.  "Now leave i dont need any problems, nor do i want any."  She stood there.  My eyes turned purple.  I could always use Compulsion if it comes to that.  "Did you not hear me, Ruka?"  She gave up and walked past me stopping behind me.  "J-just remember.  He's mine."  I rolled my eyes and walked to the shower.  As i began my daily routine i thought about today.  That's right,  today we will be given chocolates.  I heard the day class boys are depending on  Zero to get them some chocolates.  'Being a jock and all, aside from the Night Class boys, hes a hit.'  I smiled.  I should give Kaname chocolates.  After all it is a day to show my affection.  By the time i was done with my thoughts i was already getting dressed.  I put on a light blue dress and let my hair fall over my back.(look at pic but longer hair)  To the kitchen!

*Moments later*  

I held up the rose shaped chocolates. "Perfect!"  i smiled tilting my head to the side.  I wrapped it up in a dark red wrapper and wrote "Kaname"  on the small tag.  I held the chocolates close to my chest.  ' To show my love'  i thought.  I put my chocolates on my small night stand and changed into my night class uniform.   I skipped outside realizing it was sunset and we were to meet at the gates.  The yelling from the day class girls was enormous.  There was also the chatter of boys.  Must be fore Ruka.    I saw Kaname step up with Ichijou.  "Preparations for the ball are complete , Emi!  "  Ichijou smiled at me.  "Thats great, Ichijou!"  Kaname was deep in thought and didnt seem to notice.  I held the chocolates closer to me in my thoughts.  I chuckled when i saw some girls try to climb over the wall to hand their chocolates earlier.  The gates opened and Ichijou, Aidou, and Kain stepped out, followed by Kaname, me , Ruka, Shiki and Rima.  "Morning!"  I heard kaname smile at Yuki who was holding back a crowd of fan girls.  Kaname suddenly stopped and glared at zero causing us to stop as well.  He turned and walked over to him.   "hello Zero.  How are you feeling?"  he asked.  So he knows.  Zeros eyes widened in shock and he stepped back a little.  "You take care."  Kaname said with a grin.  He began to walk towards us. "Listen!  If you want to challenge me, ill be ready and waiting anytime you want! "  Zero exclaimed.  Kaname didnt stop walking."Kaname."  he finished.  I noticed Aidou gave Zero a death glare and i touched his arm lightly.  He became less tensed and retreated.  "That jerk!"  he muttered.  "Hanabusa!"  Kain cautioned.  "Aidou, not in front of your fans."  i said knowing he would retreat.  He closed his eyes and gave in.  Kain gave me a thankful nod.   They all walked away with Kaname up front.  I stayed behind,  Zero eying me intently.  "Whats going on?"  Yuki asked.  I ignored his gaze and began to walk away.

*Next Day*

        The gates opened and Yuki was seen blowing her whistle  getting all he day class girls into lines.  "Wow this will be fun!!"  Aidou cheered with glee.  "Thsi kind of thing doesnt interest me."  Shiki simply stated closing his eyes.  "Just put up with it." Kain told him.  I tightened my grip on the chocolates when i saw Yuki put hers in her pockets.  'Dont back out now' i thought to myself.  Yuki held up a finger and went on and on about how the dayclass girls would hand their chocolates.  I also noticed a small group of boys.  I noticed the separate gates for each night class student as well. "Taking chocolates from girls is my obligation!" Aidou cheered with hearts in his eye as Yuki reached out to him.  I rolled my eyes.  That boy...  "Aidou!  You must behave yourself today.  Is that understood?"  Kaname warned Aidou stopping him dead in his tracks.  "Yes of course! Lord Kaname."  Aidou straightened up blushing.  Yuki bowed and thanked Kaname before running off.  I will wait till the end to give him my chocolates.  I decided.Yuki blew her wistle again and the girls began handing out their chocolates.  Aidou begged me o go to my gate and i gave in.  "Emi Tsukyomi!!!"  Boys cheered with hearts in thier eyes.  "Hehe ^.^'" i said with a sweat drop.  By the time we were done, i could barely carry anymore candy.  Kaname was busy receiving his own as was everyone else.  Except for Rima.  She didnt have interest.  Ruka only got one.  'her attitude'  i thought.  The day class resident gave her a big pink box.  "Eh"  she said.  After Kanames hands were full he stopped excepting chocolates.   We all began to walk away behind Kaname when suddenly Yuki was trampled over and a box of chocolates fell out of her pockets.  "Kaname"  zero called out.  we turned around and he tossed the box over at him.  " it was on the ground."  he said the lie rolling easily off his tongue.  "Zero!"  Yuki warned him.  "I gladly except it.  Thank you yuki!"  Kaname walked away letting his bangs cover over his eyes.  I stopped  by Zero.  "Your not as bad as you look."  i smirked and he looked at me.  "Likewise"  he said and looked away.  I began to follow behind kaname until i caught up.  Seiren held out her hands.  "Lord Kaname, those must be a bother.  May i take them?"  she asked.  Kaname handed her the chocolates.  "You may trake them all if you want.  This is all i want."  He said holding yuki's box up to his lips.  Seiren jumped away with the boxes.  "K-Kaname?"  He turned to me.  "  Please accept these as well."  I said holding my box out looking down. After a few seconds, I felt the box being lifted off my hands.  "Thank you Emi."  He said and placed his gentle lips on my cheek before walking away.  I stood there,  Holding a hand to my cheek.  "Emi,  ready?"  Rima asked interrupting my thoughts as a warm blushed crept up to my cheeks.

Later on in class, it was just Seiren, Ichijou, Kaname, and I.  "Where is everyone?"  Kaname finally asked.  Ichjou looked around.  "Oh right, no one else is here are they?"  I wonder where they whent.   I looked at Kaname,  deep in thought.  I stood up.  "Excuse me."  I said and left.  Once i got outside I jumped on a tree and followed their scent.  Moments later, i found them all ganged up on... "Zero"  i whispered.