feeling a bit blue

[requested] & [edited]

how they react when your sad  ~ || ||

_____________________________

akashi

"Who did this to you, y/n," Akashi said in a dark voice, crouching down next to on one knee.

Your face was in hidden in your hands as you tried to keep in the tears, you wouldn't respond to Akashi's question. He sighed and patted your head.

"I'll call the butler to take you home. I have some unfinished business here," Akashi says.

He took out his red phone and put his hand over the pocket were his scissors were. "No one messes with my empress."

"Thank you, Seijuro," You whisper, wiping your eyes and getting up with his help.

kuroko

"(y/n), don't listen to them," Kuroko whispered. "Come on let's go get some milkshakes."

He gave you a rare smile and he held out his hand, you took it and walked with him to the regular place you two go to.

Kuroko kept complementing you and saying positive things to cheer you up. He turned your rainy day into a sunny one and lit up your darkness with a innocent, kind smile.

You guys ordered two milkshakes and Kagami joined you with a pile of hamburgers, well after he got scared, he didn't see Kuroko in front of him.

midorima

"H-here," said the carrot. He gave you a teddy bear with his face burning red. "Its not like I wanted to give it to you, its just because...uh... I don't need it anymore, nandayo." He said quickly as you took the bear and hugged it as he blushed.

"Thanks, Shintarou," You say.

You stood up on your toes and pecked his cheek making him blush furiously making you giggled.

"I-I just didn't need it and don't do that, nanodayo you could spread germs!"

kise

"Wah! Who did this to you (y/n)-cchi!?" Kise yelled, panicking as he found you in the hall crying. "Are you okay?!"

He hugged you tightly as if it was the end of the world.

"Ryouta... can't... breath!" You said trying to get out of his death grip.

"Sorry, (y/n)-cchi!" He said jumping at you for another hug unfortunately you dogged and he hit the wall. "Ow! Your so mean (y/n)!"

aomine

"Oi!" Aomine called rushing to you.

He was asked to find you by Momoi or else he would be killed.

"(y/n) why are you..." He stopped once he saw you crying and an awkward atmosphere started to surround you guys.

He started to freak out not knowing how to deal with a crying girl and patted your head awkwardly.

"Uh-I'm going to get Momoi, okay (y/n)?" Then he turning and rushing off leaving you in the hallway.

"Ahomine!" You yelled your plan failed but you acting was great.

A/N: yes you had a plan to get closer to him or something like that or kidnap him. Wow now I'm making up weird plans LOL, I think Aomine is the type of guy who'll call you baby doll, it's just a feeling and it's really cute!

murasakibara

Murasakibara found you in a closet crying after school when he had his basketball practice.

"Have a candy, (y/n)-chin," Murasakibara said with his normal lazy voice as he hands you a lollipop. "Why are you crying? If someone made you cry then I'll crush them, you're safe with me."

He sat down next to you and embraced you as you unwrapped the lollipop sniffling back more tears at his kindness.

"Thanks Atsushi," You said with the lollipop in your mouth as you wipe away the tears and shot a friendly at him.

BLOOPERS & BTS...

THIS IS WHERE STUFF GO DOWN FOR HUMOR

akashi

The people who hurt you: WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY, EMPEROR AKASHI!

Akashi: And that's how to be a boss

kise

author: I kinda made meme

//shows Akashi//

Akashi: is that Kise kissing a wall?

author: Yeah (y/n) made him do that, I took the picture at the right time

author: I call this new ship Wise wall x Kise

author: It's ironic because-

Together: KISE IS NOT WISE LOL

Kise: I feel like someone is stepping on my ego somewhere...

(YO IF SOMEONE MADE THIS AN ACTUAL THEN DM IT TO ME YOU'LL BE MY HERO XD)

aomine

Any person: here's a handbook about girls

Aomine: I don't need this (actually does)

Person: and here's another about kidnappers, murders and signs of if someone's trying to capture you

Aomine: why would I need this!?

Person: ...(y/n)

Person: RIP Aomine