Puppy Madness

[requested] [errors]

Yeah I'm still alive. I haven't been updating since this is rare now for me to be in my phone or computer since my mom kinda took them away... But she's not here!

Akashi

"Out of all the animals! Really (F/n), you have to do this to me!"

Akashi was rambling pissed off at you and you were getting bored so you got up to get a drink of water, but you fell over onto your face. Right you needed to use both your four legs, this was harder then you thought.

Akashi sighed as he watched you struggle. "At least you will listen to my orders, come and sit." You glared at him, you weren't going to a be a puppy for long, and once you turn back to your normal self your going to give Akashi a piece of your mind.

"But then again, your (F/n), the wonderful rebel who wouldn't listen to me, your lucky I love you," Akashi said scratching behind your ear, your tail started wagging and a smile formed on Akashi's face.

"You better not pee on the carpet."

Kise

"I'm going to die of your cuteness!!!!!!!"

Kise's ear shattering voice made you wince as you retreated back turning into a ball of fur. It only made things worse as Kise grabbed you into his arms.

He scratched your belly and kissed your head. "You would look so cute as a puppy model. Hey, who says you can't be one!"

You screamed in your head, ME!

Kise told you he'd be back in a second leaving you in a big room to hide in from the horrors Kise was getting.

Seconds later Kise reappears with a box filled with clothes of all sorts.

"We're going to have you signed up for the puppy pageant show!"

Crap.

Midorima

"At least your not a cat."

Midoirma grows the slobbery ball again with a look of disgust on his face.

"Still messy as ever though."

You came running back with the ball in your mouth.

"Should I have a collar on you?" Midoirma said thinking out loud.

He throws the ball into the bushes but he was to busy thinking to notice you running after the ball and not returning.

After a few minutes he looks up and sees you not there.

"Crap I should of got a collar."

A puppy pound can flys by with a strange looking man that looks like a carry running after it.

A little boy and his mother see.

"Mommy is something wrong with him?" he asks.

"Yes, he's crazy. Run," says the mother moving faster in the opposite direction Midorima is going.

"I'm not crazy! My... Girlfriend is in there!" Midorima yells back.

"My little angel move faster!"