Uh Oh.

[errors] [requested]

AHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN SAY THAT I STEPPED ALL OVER MICKEY MOUSE!! Anyways how's life for y'all?

Akashi

"AKASHI!" You yelled from the bathroom. "AKASHI!"

"WHAT?!"

Akashi ran up down the hall to the bathroom and knocked on the door worried.

"What happened? Are you okay!"

"I need you to run to the store probably armed." Your voice yelled from the other side of the locked door.

"Why?" Akashi had a deep feeling he shouldn't of asked.

"Happy birthday! I'm on my sail boat in the middle of the red river!"

"Crap."

Kise

Oh sprit nuggets, you mentally cursed as you sat on the white bed. Here comes the red dye. Might as well have some fun with it.

You laid down on the bed and started pretending you were dead.

Kise walked in to see you thinking you were dead and that the 'red' stuff was your blood.

"No no no!" he sobbed. "(F/n) I shall avenge you!"

He duck taped pillows to his chest and back, got a football helmet and a plastic pirates sword. He let out an war call and charged out the door.

Meanwhile you were at the window watching as Kise beat the bushes out front. You lifted your phone and started recording.

"This is going to become viral." You let out an evil laugh.

Midorima

Here it comes the water is flowing, wait...

Your eyes moved over to Midorima who sat nearby reason a book. An evil plan formed in your head.

Mwahahahahahhah!

You walked over to Midorima and sat on his lap looking at his face that turned extremely red.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"I'm doing this so I can laugh through the pains of hell aka cramps."

A dark thought appeared in Midorima's mind as he pieced everything together.