Kids, am I Right?

[requested] [errors]

First off... Thug life kids ver.

 Thug life kids ver

And... I'm back!

tiger: no one cares!

me: //gets hit by brick//

and if I didn't get to ur request yet it's because m getting to lazy to grab the computer or because of my bed and more sleeping hours, sorry

anyways someone asked me to make a part where ur kid is doing something that is bad and the husband reaction sooooooooo

Akashi 

Akashi walked into the house hearing.....

"HAHAHAHA DIE DIE DIIIEEEEE!" 

Akashi ran into the kitchen after hearing a crash and saw you guys's son laughing as he threw water balloons at the cat.

"Come here kitty," he said with a evil grin.

"(S/N)!" Your son stopped in his tracks and quickly stood up straight as he faced his father. "What in the world are you doing!"

Your son flinched and hung down his head.

A grin appeared on Akashi's face. "Why would you do this without me?"

Your son handed Akashi a few balloons and then went back at chasing the cat with Akashi at his heels. 

Then you walked in...

Kise the horse

"And we add a bit of color here then attach this and that is how you make a wonderful suit," your daughter giggled with glee as she hung the last suit in Kise's closet.

Kise walked in looking for clothes to change into and saw his daughter in the closet hanging a one in a million suit... the suit had feathers, markers, was cut, and had extra cloths attached to it. Kise looked around his walk in closet and saw all his other clothes were in a similar state.

"You liked it dad?" (D/n) asks with a angel smile.

Kise bit into his knuckle as tears sprung from his eyes.

"I-I love it sooo m-much," Kise said through tears of horror.

"That's nice cuz I also bedazzled your bathroom."

Kise inner self yelled.

Midorima 

"MUD!" 

Midorima was taking care of the devil child today while you got to rest at the nearby spa.

Your son was outside playing in fresh mud as the carrot sat in the shade listening to his favorite station. (The carrot didn't want to tan)

"MUD MUD OH THE BEAUTY!" Your son yelled throwing the mud cake up in the air. "It's gorgeous. Hey dad look!"

"..."