Be Mine Valentine?

When you two were young and its Valentines day. PS before means Akashi has matching eyes.

[requested]

Akashi

The kids yelling and screaming were pushed out of young Akashi's head as he saw you walk out of the school and onto the playground. He was crushing hard. In his hand was a Valentine card in the shape of a heart and a box of your favorite chocolate.

"Aka-kun!" You yelled running over, "What did you get? I got lots of stuff, I bet you did you."

Akashi stared at you then looked at his feet shuffling nervously. "Is there any room for one more?" He handed you the card. You happily took it and Akashi looked up blushing.

"Aw who knew Aka-kun blushed?" You giggled and pecked him on the cheek catching him by surprise, you friends in the background started chanting, "(F/n) and Akashi sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

You rolled your eyes. "Come on Aka-kun, lets go play!" You took Akashi by the hand ad led him over to the playground. Akashi looked at you and smiled.

"Okay!"

Kise

"Hey! Give me them back!" Kise's yelled from the wall as the bullies surrounded him and snatched his Valentines. "They're mine!"

"Is pretty boy going to cry? Hey guys come check it out!" Kise glared at the older boys and saw you running behind the boy to him.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size!" You yelled and did a high kick to a bullies face, he fell backwards then fled with his hand clutching his bleeding nose crying. "There's more where that came from!"

"Is she your girlfriend?" The bully asked, you round kicked the two other bullies leaving their leader. "I'm outta here, you can have your stupid stuff back. I didn't want them in the first place."

You glared at them as they ran then looked down with kind eyes at Kise. "Come on Ryouta, we can go back into the classroom, I saw Band-Aids there."

In the classroom you had Kise sit on one of the desk as you fixed up his scratched knees. "Thank (F/n)." Kise said.

"No problem here one more thing to make the owe go away." You kissed both Kise's knees and winked with a thumbs up. Kise felt his face heat up. "Come on now, lets go back outside."

"(F/n)," Kise said gaining you attention, "I want you to have this."Kise handed you a Valentines bear. You gladly took it and gave it a squeeze.

"Thanks."

"That's not all." Kise hopped down from the desk and away from the rest of his valentines then gave you a kiss on the forehead tiptoeing a bit.

"Hey your spreading germs!" You said as you blushed. "Come on lets go outside." Kise grinned and held your hand as you two walked back outside to play.

Midorima

"Hey, hey, hey, Shin-chan, SHIN-CHAN! Are you awake?" You yelled into Midorima's ear causing him to wrinkle the page he was reading in his hand.

"I'm awake, (F/n)," He said trying his best to not yell. "What do you want?"

"How many candies did you get?" You asked trying to peak into his backpack to see if there was any more candies to eat.

"Enough to last me for a few months." He watched as you unraveled a candy you had found in his bag. "Your going to get fat."

"No I'm won't!" The chocolate made a mess around your mouth and Midorima reached into his pocket and got out a napkin.