I love you, I love you so much!

Akashi

He took you hand and pulled you to the dance floor with a smile on his face, you were invited to his house to do a school project but the whole time you were here you two were playing and having fun. The music suddenly started in a slow step and Akashi twirled you around and some how you knew every step to the dance. His hand gently creased your cheek with a smile.

"I love you my empresses," He said and pulled you in for a kiss.

But before your lips touched the song changed into a upbeat fast and dancy tempo and you started to laugh and dance like this was the last time you'd ever dance. Akashi watched you and chuckled under his breath but soon joined you after watching you. You hugged Akashi and laughed then whispered in his ear.

"I love you too!"

Kise

"(f/n), (f/n)-ahhhhhh!" Kise was running and fell down the stairs then landed with a loud thud at your feet.

"Kise how many times do I have to tell you, don't run!" You scolded looking down at the model at you feet.

"Sorry (f/n)." Kise smiled up at you and you helped him up. "Ow!"

You looked at his arm and touched it lightly making him yelp in pain. You led him to the first aid kit and opened it and found the ice pack.

"You bruised your arm," You said giving him the pack. "Keep that on for a while, Kise you aren't horrible injured, stop crying."

Kise pouted and took you by the hands and smiled saying. "I love you too !"

"What I never said anything!"

"But it was written all over-"

"Okay okay! I love you too now put on that ice pack!"

You heard Kise's laughs as he walked away and you sighed, he is pretty cute and I guess lovable.

Midorima

I just have a few this to say... PFFFFFFFFFFF Okay I'm done.

"Go hurry up, you don't want to miss (f/n)!" You heard noises coming from the kitchen where all Midorima's teammates were playing truth or dare.

You walked over to see Midorima with his face bright red and the team with a evil glint in their eyes especially Takao's. You waved and Midorima jumped as if you were a ghost. The team pushed Midorima towards you and you still had no clue what was going on.

"U-uuuuuuuhhh... I.... How do I...-"

"Just spill it out," You said your patience running out.

"Iloveyou!" Midoima said in a flash and his face grew even more red.

"Huh? Can you repeat that?" You said as Midorima looked as if he'd pass out any minute.

"I... I love you!" He shouted out and the team cheered.

You stood on your tip-toes and pecked him on the cheek making him grab the wall for balance. You laughed and said with a smile.

"I would say I love you to the moon and back, but my love for you can't be measured."

The team cheered and hollered at you and Midorima turn the color even redder then red.

"Y-You shouldn't say those things recklessly, (f/n)."

Sentence idea goes to: WinterQueen24

Aomine

"Oi, (f/n)," Aomine called you over and messed up you hair as he patted you head. "I love you little midget."

"Huh?"

"I said I love you baka, you don't have ears." He pulled at your ears and looking down at you. "Hey you look like a monkey."

"Well you don't look so hot either, baboon butt." You said swatting away his hands.

A vain appeared on his forehead.

"Well at least I look better than you!"

"At least I was born from an actual woman you came from a monkey, butt brain! P.S. you look like a monkey too!"

"Hey!"

Kuroko

"And the prince saved the princess with a kiss." Kuroko read from the book as he watched you fall asleep.

He looked at you and thought of how cute you looked when you were asleep and gently moved a hair strand from you face. Slowly he kissed your forehead and covered you in the warm blanket.

"Sweet dreams princess, I love you." Kuroko added and turned off the lights.

"Love you too prince charming." Kuroko heard as he walked out with a small smile on his face.

Murasakibara

"Pokey challenge, (f/n)," Murasakibara said holding out a pokey with his mouth.

"But this is the third time!" You complained and turned to face the titan with a pout.

Every time you two played the game Murasakibara would eat the whole thing before you guys could even start, he kept saying you were taking to long and the pokey was calling him.

"I promise I won't eat it," He said holding out the pokey.

"Fine." You gave in with a sigh and bit the end of the pokey stick.

Slowly Murasakibara bit his end making his way closer to your lips. His lips met yours and he pulled away with his regular facial expression.

"That was fun," He said looking down at you, your face was bright red. "Hey, do you have a fever?"

"N-No!"

"Love you small leader (f/n)." Murasakibara patted you head and referring to attack on titan.

"I love you to you big hungry titian."

Now random stuff or OCC or cut parts!

Akashi

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" Taiga trying to hold in his laugh along with all the other characters from KNB.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!"

Akashi turns around from his dancing with (f/n) with two pairs of scissors in his hands and an evil look on his face.

"Uh oh."