I Think we Should Break up

[requested] & [edited?]

Taco is in dis.

This is bit of a Grimm story or, sad story? And beep beep OOCness up ahead!

---

Akashi

"No you will be mine (f/n)!" Akashi yelled with desperation in his voice. "I'll travel to the ends of the Earth if I have to keep you!"

He fell to his knees, holding your hand. He looked up at you and you froze up, it was the first time seeing Akashi cry.

"(F/n), I'll die for you if I have to. I order you to not leave me."

Kise

"Why are you so mean, (f/n)!" Kise said hugging you and not letting go. "I'll buy you the best stuff in the world to keep you, (f/n)!"

"Kise..." You escaped from his hug and backed up looking at the ground, Kise stared with wide eyes that were forming tears.

"(F/n)... Please?"

Midorima

"What!?" He yelled his glasses getting a bit crooked. "I-I... What-what did I do!?

You stepped back shocked that Midorima hadn't denied anything. "I'm sorry... Midorima." You said recovering from the shock.

"What about Shin-chan!" He was close to tear as you turned his back to you. "I Wish I could change what I did wrong. (F/n) if you cannot be my girlfriend, be my wife."

Kuroko

He stared at you showing how he felt, sad, unhappy, desperate, alone. He crumbled down onto his knees still looking at you as you covered your mouth trying not to cry.

"(F/n), I do not wish to break up." He said. "Please stay. I cannot live alone, I am a shadow that needs a light, please stay with me."

He held out his hand and you...

A/n: it's your choice😋 ps sorry for the ooc

Aomine

"(F/n), (f/n)!" Aomine yelled after you as you walked away from him. "(F/n)!!"

He grabbed your wrist making stop.

"(F/n)," He took a deep breath closed his blue eyes then opened them, they looked calm. "You look beautiful, it's just one of the several thing that I haven't said to you all these years and I regret it. Stay and let me be the better boyfriend."

Murasakibara

His chips dropped from his hands as he stared at your tinny figure looking down with guilt.

"No, I want you to stay and be my snack buddy and girlfriend!" Murasakibara's eyes were getting watery as he dropped his bag of chips. "You promised you would stay, (f/n)."

He looked down at you as you turned your head the other way.

"If you are cheating I'll crush the man. You are and will still be with me."

Takao

He walked to you with his hand raised to to your hair but you backed up letting his hand drop in mid air.

"Why?" Takao asked. "I am not going to let you go, you were the best thing that would happen to me in my life and now your leaving?"

You backed up more letting him just stand there, alone.

"You were where my happiness came from, now my heart will be empty? I will not let you go I refuse to believe this!" He yelled, crying. "You were there every time I needed you."

He took you by the shoulders and looked into your eyes.

"If you leave me I won't be happy my jokes will be dull and I'll never smile again."

---

Kyahhhh! *runs around dogging bullets* Sorry!!! I did not mean to do this, it was a request!!!! And the OOCness sorry!!!!! Gahh *bullet hit me* R.I.P.

Anyways I sorry, I won't be updating since I'm on a camping trip for a few days and a it was a savior who found wifi for me! *whispers* It was really a little kid. Anyways request yah and ignore mistakes also tell me if I did something wrong.