Midnight Nightmare

[requested] & [edited?]

The amazing Taco is in it to! Aka Taco is Takao.

Okay so you had a nightmare with your worst fear in it or something that's really scary like slender man(?idk)

💠💠💠💠💠

Akashi

"Akashi, Akashi, Akashi." You chanted into the phone with a frail voice.

"I'm coming over." His stern voice answered.

In a second he was at your side holding you tight.

"It was just a dream. And if something like that did happen than I would slaughter them. Nothing will happen to you while your by my side, empress" Akashi whispered protectively, his scissors were hanging from his pocket.

Kise

"It's okay, (f/n)-cchi!" Kise said hugging you. "Just tell me what happened."

You told him and now he was the one shaking with fear.

"Hey, you know what it was just a dream," You said. "It wasn't real. Huh I never really knew talking to you would do anything. Thanks Kise-kun. Uh, Kise are you okay?"

"Don't leave me (f/n)-cchiiiii!!!" He cried and hugged you tight.

Midorima

"It was just a dream, nothing that would happen in real life." Midorina or the carrot said patting your back awkwardly.

"But the cats rose from the dead!" You yelled clutching his shirt.

"C-cats?" He questioned pushing his glasses up.

"Yeah and you stood there in the middle of them... Hey, Carrot are you scared of cats?" You questioned with a mischievous glint in your eyes.

"N-no." He said nervously and stepped back a little bit from you.

"Here!" You threw him something and by the time you started laughing he was already outside running to his house.

You threw him a realistic cat toy and made your mind forget why he was even at your house.

Kuroko

"It's okay, (f/n)-chan," Kuroko said kindly. "Why don't we do something to get your mind off of this nightmare."

You nod your head yes and followed Kuroko to the tv. He turned to cartoons which were your favorite. You start laughing at what the characters do. It was soon past 2:00 and you two fell asleep with you head on his shoulder.

"Night (f/n)-chan," Kuroko whispered kissing your forehead.

Aomine

"Uh, it's okay?" Aomine said patting your head to hard.

"Ow Aomine!" You yelled rubbing your head. "What was that for?!"

"Oi, I'm trying to help!" Aomine argued. "I don't know how to deal with girl stuff!"

"Well your right about that." You said. "Think fast!" You threw a pillow at him which he caught and as you retreating under the covers.

"Well how am I supposedly know what to do, they don't give you a handbook!"

Murasakibara

"(F/n)-chin, come out." Murasakibara said sleepily and poked the lump under the blanket with his finger.

"No! They'll come!" You cried.

"I'll give you candy if you come out." He said taking a lollipop and put it were your noes was so you could smell the sweet.

Knowing that you couldn't resist candy, you came out fast grabbing at the candy but Murasakibara picked you up.

"Hey!"

"Got her Himuro." He said walking out the door with a phone on speaker.

"Now do something to make her happy." Himuro instructed.

"Okay," The Titan turned off the phone. "Lets go eat, (f/n)!"

Takao

"Hehehe, I know what will get your mind somewhere were unicorns prance." Takao said as he tried to contain his laughter as he looked at his phone.

Curious you scooted closer as Takao played a video.

Kuroko was there holding #2 and running after Kagami who was running away in fear. You giggled a bit. Then he showed you a picture of Midorima in his luck item, a carrot costume. You started to laugh. Lastly you saw a video of all the GoM in ballerina outfits and cat ears. You were clutching your stomach crying with laughter.

"Huh?" You said after recovering from your laugh saw a video that looked interesting. "What's this."

You took Takao's phone and clicked the video while he was still laughing. Someone had videoed Takao singing to the theme song of KNB. This made you crack up again. The rest of the night you two were telling jokes and laughing at pictures and videos.

💠💠💠💠💠

I'm pretty sure it was the theme song Takao was singing to. You can find it on YouTube. Anyways is I got some stuff wrong or if there was some OCCs I apologize. Well thank for your support and keep on requesting! Signing out.