BEWEAR: AUTHOR FORCING OOCNESS POLICY

Not edited!! I love them as OCCs... Kuroko I'm sorry but you'll be OCC again!!! Btw if you think I'm making fun of your bae then if I did I'm sorry, I just want to make people laugh, please continue to read

💠💠💠💠💠

Akashi

"(F/n) I went poop," Akashi said giggling with glee as he pointed to the bathroom.

"Akashi... Gah! Put on some pants!!!" You yelled shielding your eyes as Akashi stood there with a smile on his face.

"(F/n)-sama, he was like this the whole time," A maid said. "Please help us."

"Okay!! Let's do this!" You yelled as a roar of energy came to you, justice must be served!

You ran at Akashi with his pants in you hand and yelled, "Pants on power!!!!"

Next you fed Akashi with the best food. "The tummy stuffer!!!"

Then the hard part came, night time. "Dreams power!"

You knocked Akashi out with sleeping syrup and fell onto the couch as the maids praised you.

Kise

"(F/n) get me the business papers!!" Kise yelled from his office making to flinch and start running for the copy room.

Kise had quit his modeling job to work as the boss of a good company and you worked as his assistant/girlfriend.

"Here you go," You said rushing into his office with his papers.

Kise nodded his thanks and kissed your forehead. "Can you mark all one thousand papers?" You knew there would be a catch, Kise was all business these days.

There will be an aftermath at the end of these sceneries about how they feel after their OCC stage is over :)

Midorima

Bling bling!!

You swore you heard that sound each time Midorima walked down the hall along with the bright aura he gave off. He now walked with a little lean backwards with gold necklaces hanging on his neck. He was wearing no shirt and sports pants with beads of sweat on him, he had just finished practice.

"Midorima-sama!!!" Girls yelled.

Midorima was the new Kise.

"Shin-ch-" You stopped skipping towards him and stared at him then pointed at him and said.

"Who are you?"

A long awkward a silence surrounded you two as Takao walked over.

"That's Shin-chan... I think," Takao said.

Midorima had contacts instead of glasses and he struck a pose as you looked from Takao back to him.

"Hello babe," Midorima said kissing your hand with a wink.

"This isn't Shin-chan this is Kise-kun!!" You screamed as Takao was crying from laughter as Midorima sat in a corner sulking.

Kuroko

Omg sorry Kuroko!!!

"Kuroko were are you?" You said running to the gym were there was screaming.

You walked in to see Kuroko on Kagami's head attacking him. The other stood back shielding themselves under the bleachers.

"Help us!" They all yelled in illusion.

Kuroko was still dressed as a ninja but this time you could see his dyed blonde hair.

"I'm super ninja!!!" He yelled jumping off the beaten Kagami and running at you.

"Kuroko! Stop!" You demanded and quickly Kuroko skidded to a stop in front of you.

"I will now disappear! The enemy is to strong." Kuroko leaped like a frog out the door.

"He think your strong?!" Kagami yelled. "Your a pipsqueak!"

Kagami ran as he felt bad vibes coming from you.

"Sleep with your eyes open Kagami!"

Aomine

"Faster! We have to practice more to beat Serin!" Aomine yelled, he had taken over coaching for today and made the basketball team have a horrible practice.

"Can't we at least take a break?" ️Some one asked.

"Hundred sit ups!" Aomine yelled annoyed by their whines. "You too (f/n)!"

"Me!?" You yelled as you stopped laughing. "I'm not apart of the team!"

"Well now you are!"

You mentally cursed as you sat down to do sit up and saw Aomine staring at you or at least something on you, he was still a perv.

Murasakibara

"Ah insect! Crush it crush it!"

You knew that voice by heart and started running towards it. Murasakibara stood on top of a bench in the park yelling like a girl.

"Sushi, it's just ants just step on them," You said trying to calm him down. "Here look you can just crush them with you shoes, see?"

You smushed a few to show Murasakibara they were harmless. Slowly he came down and slowly stepped on one then another and another.

"Die peasants! Die!" He yelled laughing with a shadow casted on his face.

"Sushi, your scaring people..."

The aftermath! I also won't be updating for a while until a free time most likely so how I will update will be crazy.

Akashi

Akashi: that was so embarrassing//hides face in hands//

Maid: //walks in sees Akashi then slowly walks out backwards//

Akashi: I should get new maids...

Kise

Kise: I don't know who to do this! (F/n) help me!!

You: it's my break, man up

Kise: //Is drowning in his papers//

Midorima

You: hey where's your bling?

Midorima: S-shut up!//face embarrassed//

You: remember you wore almost nothing-

Midorima: quiet!

Kuroko

Kuroko: I am truly sorry//bows 90 degrees//

Team: //backs up

Kagami: //has ice packs all over himself//

You: is Kagami scared of someone now?//pokes Kagami in the ribs//

Kuroko: please get this dye out of my hair//mentally crying//

Aomine

Aomine: I worked out to much... (F/n) make me food

You: gladly//so happy you aren't doing thousands of push ups//

Aomine: porn here I come~

You: I burned them all

Murasakibara

Sushi: //sees people staring him that saw him as OCC//

Them: 0-0

Sushi: //snaps pokey stick// go away

Them: //hides//

💠💠💠💠💠

We got our puppy! Her name is Stella, we kept the name she came with since she already responds to it. Thanks for the names though!