Christmas Morning Mayhem

[errors] [requests open]

The picture down below, to those who don't know but really should, is my otp.

I made a Yuri on ice what if but like I said in having problems on how to organize it

Should I make if formatted like this book but only have yurio, Yuri, and Victor as the mains or do the characters in ep 10-11 be the mains. Or maybe have you guys choose for each scenario.

Please comment or DM me your thought it would be a great help.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

||AKASHI||

~"I'm thankful for my son and you, my everything"~

"WAKE UP, MOTHER, FATHER!" (Son name) yelled jumping at the bottom of your king sized bed, making sure not to accidentally jump on your feet or legs.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! SANTA CAME! TIME TO INWRAP THE PRESENTS! WAKE UP!"

Akashi groaned. You banged your head into the fluffy pillow trying your best to fall back asleep.

"One more minute..." You mutter, half-asleep.

"COME ON!-"

Akashi grabbed (Son name) by his ankle and yanked him down onto the bed in the middle of you two, like a sandwich.

"Hey," (Son name) pouted his red hair a mess.

You peeked out from the pillow with a smile on your face.

"Aw, your so adorable!" You say giving him a huge hug as he struggled.

You felt warm arm wrap around you and (Son name). Looking up you saw Akashi looking at you two with loving eyes.

He nuzzles his nose into your hair making you giggle, (Son name), still stuck in the middle of you and Akashi, had a grossed out face and pretended to barf.

"I'm so blessed to have you two in my life," he says.

"Ew dad, come on the presents are waiting!" (Son name) whined.

"Fine, we'll meet you down there-"

(Son name) jumped out of the bed and rushed downstairs, stomping. Akashi gave you a butterfly kiss on you forehead, lips, nose and eyes lids.

"Merry Christmas, my queen."

||KISE||

~"Let's stay together for years and years, ne? Merry Christmas, sugar"~

Kise stuffed in a sumo Santa suit waddled through the house, a loose fake beard an Santa hat on.

"Kids, come out and show your mom what you're wearing! You guys look great!" Kise called, a playful grin stuck on his face.