Neko

Someone wanted a neko i gave them a ne-cow... yeah i'll go //walks out the exit//

[requested]

Akashi

"Crap. Crap. Crap! CRAP!" You turned around in the mirror still freaking out about how you looked not because of the regular things.

A cat tail was poking out from under your shirt and two cat ears had suddenly appeared too. 

"CRAP!"

"(F/n)!' Akashi said walking into your room ready to scold you about noise but he stopped when he saw your ears twitching. "What did you do?"

"I don't know," you replied and looked at your self for the hundredth time. "Just came when I ate that energy salad Coach Riko gave to me."

A sweat drop appeared on Akashi's head. He walked to you and started to scratch behind your cat ear.

"Prrrrr~." Akashi smirked as your ears twitched and your tail started to flick around.

"I could get used to this."

Kise

"EEEEEE!" Kise squealed and hugged you. "So soft."

He felt your tail and brushed it then tickled your ears. You sneezed.

"Eh?" Kise tickled your ears again.

//sneeze//

//tickle//

//sneeze//

//tickle//

//sneeze//

//tickle//

//sneeze//

"STOP!"

Midorima

"G-Go away!" Midorima hit you with a broom.

"Hey!" You yelled.

"CAT!"

A smirk came to your lips and you lunged at Midorima. He looked to find an escape but only found walls, he was in a corner. 

"AH!" He screamed like a girl as your arms embraced him. "CAT!"

Kuroko

"Kuroko! HELP ME! DON'T JUST STAND THERE!" You ran around the house with #2 chasing you and barking.

Your tail flailing in air slapped Kuroko as you ran past him snapping him out of his daze. He was still shocked you grew cat ears and a tail.

"(F/n)," he ran after #2 trying to catch him as the dog kept chasing you.

Aomine

Blue eyes stared at you. You stared back. He blinked. You blinked. Aomine turned around and left to see the therapist Murasakibara recommended to him.

Murasakibara

"Soft," Murasakibara played with your tail, "Kitty."

You felt something tickling your tail and looked to see Murasakibara eating chips. Over your tail. Candies and crumbs decorated your tail.

"Hey! Your getting my fur messy!" 

Murasakibara looked down. "Oh."

OCC or random scenes...

Kise

//tickle//

//sneeze//

//tickle//

//sneeze//

Midorima

Shin-chan woke up warm and comfy, then he looked around.

"CAT!" cats were everywhere and you sat in front of him with a crown on your head. "The queen of cats!"

Kuroko 

You: Kuroko!

//Kuroko laid on the floor out of breath. his endurance ran out//

Aomine

therapist: so what did you see, was it someone naked?