"Hows The Weather Down Their?"

[requested] [errors]

LOOK AT THE CUTE LITTLE THING OMG ILL TAKE ALL OF THEM! HOW MUCH BRUH?

I'm short and I'm not growing taller anymore T-T. I'm barely 5ft.

II'm almost Aomine's skin color we can be twins! ... To much sun for me doe.

Akashi

The only thing that really irritated the great emperor is your power of height. You were only a bit taller than him but still he was pissed every time you'd take something from him and raise it high in the air such as now.

"(First Name)," Akashi growled. His voice echoes through the gym room and grabbed he attention of the other players. "Hand it back."

You looked at him with a confused, innocent face.

"What did I take?"

You knew what you took. His trusty clipboard with all his notes on it. It was in your hand high in the air.

"(First Name (Middle Name if your have one) Last Name), I order you I give me the clipboard," Akashi demanded.

You let out a sigh. "Fine."

"Thank you."

You gave Akashi the clipboard... But not the pencil.

"(FIRST NAME)!"

Kise

(Kise is like the girl in the relationship XD oops)

Shopping's much more fun for Kise since your height benefits him, you're just dragged by him to help reach high items.

Kise started to tip-toe trying to stretch his arm long enough to try and reach a pair of basketball sneakers on the top shelf. Unfortunately he couldn't reach it, turning to you he gave you the puppy eyes.

"(First Name) can you..."

"Kise you owe me a cake for all the shopping we're doing."

"Yay!"

Not tip-toeing you easily got the shoes and handed them to Kise.

"Has anyone told you how small you are?" You asked.

"I'm not that short... Only Murasakibara."

Midorima

"How's the weather down their?"

"Hey has anyone seen Midorima?"