Up, up and away!

The tiger is in this!

Kagami: my name is Kagami

Me: nope. It's ugly eyebrows(Ahomine!), holly eyebrows(credits to the person who made this up, your awesome)

Me: BAKAMI, and now tiger

Me: ur welcome

I'm in the airport right now and thought of this. Hope you enjoy it! Ps some of this happened to us, almost all of it. hehe.

💠💠💠💠💠

Akashi

"(F/N)!" Akashi's voice yelled as he kicked your bedroom door open. "Our plane is going to leave soon, get up that's an order!"

"5 more minutes..." You said sleepily as you cuddled up with the blanket. Suddenly the warmth evaporated and you looked up angrily at Akashi who pulled de blanket off.

"Now." He said sternly.

You trembled remembering how scary he can be. "Okey do ke, sir!" You peeped as you rushed to get dressed. "Now get out so I can change."

"No I think you'll need help, your to slow, (f/n)." Akashi said, you face turned slightly red.

"N-no I'm fine!" You pushed him out slamming the door and locking it.

Kise

* beep beep beep *

"Kise!" You screamed in frustration for the 3rd time. He had to walk through the security, again. "I swear." You mumbled.

"Sorry, (f/n)!" Kise apologized as they checked him again.

"We're late, again!" This haven't been your first time time on a plane with Kise. But each time this happens.

Midorima

"(F/N)." The green haired man said sternly as you bought a HUGE panda bear for a memory.

"Yes~." You said as you hug the soft bear tightly.

"Give me the bear."

"Eh." You looked at Midorima and his eyes had a glint in them. "What will you do to it, Shin-chan?"

"Burn it."

"No! I'm ever going to give your Mr. Panda! It's to cute to die!"
You said then ran for it.

"Takao," Midorima said into the phone. "We have a runner."

Kuroko

"So Kuroko what are you excited about the most?" You questioned the blue boy at the airport.

"The sight seeing and maybe the pool too." Kuroko said putting his bag on his shoulder.

"I want to go to the pool also! This is going to be so cool, right?!" You waited for an answer but nothing came. "Kuroko, uh where are you? Uh no." You started to look through the crowd until you stopped and almost screamed when a hand touched your shoulder.

"(F/n), in right here." He said from behind.

"Sheesh. Just don't do that Kuroko-kun." You said trying to calm your beating heart.

"Do what?"

Aomine

"Ahomine, get you big fat butt up!" You yelled as you tried to pull the boy out of bed.

"My is fine your is huge." He mumbled.

"Grr! Fine if you won't get up I'll call reinforcements." You said a little pissed off about what he had said. "3...2...1." You counted in your head.

Aomine's eyes popped open and he jumped up and yelled at you. "No that, (f/n)! You already act like... Her! Oi, Oi look I'm up!" *bang! You hit him in the head with a pan.

"Now we're going to be late for the plane geez."

A/N: I wish I could sleep more ps guess who her... is if you guessed a pink haired person then ding ding ding!

Murasakibara

"Hmmm." The Titan said. "I want this one this one and this one." He took the dozens of candies and then bought the entire store.

"Murasakibara! Get over here lets go!" You yelled as he walked over.

"Okey." He said licking a lollipop.

"Hey can I have that, oh and that!" You suddenly said grabbing 3 candies from Murasakibara's arms.

You two aborted the plane and you had to wait as the purple haired giant stuffed all this food in the baggage compartment.

"Please fasten your seat belts everyone." The helper lady's said. (I have no clue what there called)

The plane took off and so did the food. *splat*

"Uh oh. Uh, Mura-" You were cut off.

"I'll crush this plane."

Kagami

A/N: this will be when you guys are trying to make it back to Japan haha the time is different here!

"Come on come on! I wish you were in the zone, Kagami-kun then it'll be much faster!" You rushed back and forth grabbing you suitcase and packing. "I can't believe the time difference slipped my mind."

"Don't talk, (f/n)! Just hurry, were going to miss the flight and get hit by Riko!" Kagami said stuffing his mouth with food making him look like a chipmunk.

"Let's go were done!"

You and Kagami rushed to the airport and quickly ran onto the plane just in time.

"Uh (f/n)." Kagami said nervously. "I forgot my basketball supplies."

"What!?"

💠💠💠💠💠

HAhahah! I have fun doing these anyways the next on will be you making them a bento and there reaction to it and how they like it. Anyways Florida is kind of regular temp. I'm wearing a jacket right now, is that weird? Well anyways comment and request you can vote for theses weird stories of you want.