"Kids, roast is a bad word!"

[edited]

So my physical eduaction coach said if my class said roast again we'll get a referral.

Life lesson: Roast is a curse word.

DONT TAKE ANY OF THESE PERSONALLY ITS JUST FOR THE JOKE AND I GOT THIS ROAST THEME FROM MY PHYSICAL ED CLASS TEACHER!

IM WEAK CHECK THE PICTURE OUT BELOW😂😂😂

||AKASHI||

"Sei, SEIIIII!" You yell, sick in bed with a high fever and a throbbing headach. Beautful sight, a simple master piece.

Akashi walked into your room, a bowl of warm soup in his hands.

"I'm here, did you replace your towel?" Akashi asked pointing to your forhead with the white towel laying there. You shook your head. "I'll do it for you."

"Sei, I have a headache, it hurts a lot," you growl at yourself for staying at that SWIM CLUB at night practicing with a few friends from your old school.

Akashi placed a new cold towel on your hot head.

"Yeah, that happens to me when my stomaches empty too."

"Oh, okay..."

Akashi smirked and coughed back a laugh then left the room stating he'll bring back crackers to go with your soup.

"... WAIT, AKASHI SEIJURO, DID YOU JUST SAY I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN MY HEAD! I DO HAVE A BRAIN! GET BACK HERE!"

In the kitchen Akashi let out a huge laugh, dying on the floor from laughter.

||KISE||

"Oh, look! This'll look good on you, AND I FOUND A MATCH! We can match, (First name)-cchi!" Kise says dancing around with the designer clothes.

"Ryouta, sometimes you remind me of Barbie..."

"Really! Thank you (First Name)!" Kise says giving you a back braking hug. "I'm fashionable, pretty, and the Barbie to your Ken-"

"No. Your plastic with no brain."

You left the mall.

"EHHHHHHH!" Kise yells after processing what you said.

||MIDORIMA||

"Shin-chan~," you sang, skipping besides the green head as you walked to the mall to buy presents. "Do you know what you're going to buy for everyone?"

Midorima nodded. His long strides made it hard to catch up and once in a while you had to skip faster.

Midorima pushed up his glasses causing the sun to cause a glare on his lenses. "You're so slow."