The Bento Express

Okay now I'm hungry I could eat a bear! I'll go snack while you read.

💠💠💠💠💠

Akashi

"Here you go Akashi just like I told you," You said handing him a red bento box with a smile. "I made you the bento, tell me what you think when your done."

Akashi took it from you hands saying thank you and took a bite with chopsticks. You watched as his face went from his regular facial expression to surprised.

"This was late on time, (f/n) BUT, I never knew you could cook this good. I think I should fire the cooks and have you cook for me." Akashi said making you smile.

"Wow thanks, Akashi!" You walked out skipping a bit while Akashi ate the rest. "I can't believe that cooking class from Riko worked!"

In the other room Akashi suddenly froze up and collapsed. "What... Did she... P-put in this t-thing?!"

Kise

"Um, tell me what you think afterwards Kise-kun." You said handing Kise a yellow bento.

Kise took a bite and his eyes lit up and sparkled. "Wow (f/n)-cchi it's amazing!" He dropped his utensils and jumped to hug you but you dogged making Kise fall on his face which followed by him fake crying tears.

"No hugs today Kise sorry but this," You said pointing to your clothes. "Is new and I don't want it to get messed up, got it?"

"Ow, your mean, (f/n)!" Kise said quietly reaching for the bento and eating it while sulking in a corner.

Midorima

"Here you go Shin-chan!" You said bouncing up and down on your toes as the green haired took the green bento.

"Hm." Midorima said thinking while eating the food. "This is good but a little bit more seasoning and it will be perfect, nanodayo."

"Wow! You know lot about how to cook, carrot!" You said then got an idea.

A hour later...

You put a white chiefs hat on Midorima who had a vain popping out of his head. "Now make me food, chief!"

Kuroko

"It's finished Kuroko-kun!" You said happily giving the blue haired boy the bento.

He cautiously took it since it brought back memories of Riko and her so called alien food. He took a bite and he looked happier then when he ate the lucky bread sandwich at the start of the basketball club.

"You like it that much! Yes!" You said reading Kuroko's expression. "Hahah I can't believe it!"

"Um, excuse me can I have more (f/n)?" Kuroko asked holding out the empty bento.

"Sure!"

At the end of the day Kuroko and you two were asleep with kitchen supplies all around you.

A/n: yeah him eating a lot is not really Kuroko style sorry

Aomine

Aomine stared at it. You stared at him. He stared at it squinting. You stared at him squinting. You pulled out a paper fan. He picked up his chopsticks. You smacked him.

"Ow! What the heck (f/n)!" Aomine yelled his chopsticks flying out of his hand.

"Hurry up I can't take it anymore! Just eat and tell me what you think!"

"Fine fine." Aomine ate then he ate faster until his hands were his chopsticks.

*smack!*

"Manners, Ahomine!"

Murasakibara

"Hello Mura-kun!" You happily walked up to him showing him the purple bento. "Tell me what ya think."

"Okay." Muasakibara quickly took the bento opened it and started eating. "Done (f/n), it was delicious!"

"Eh! Your done with it already!?" You yelled as he handed you back the bento.

"I want a order of 600 more, (f/n)."

"Ehhhh!"

💠💠💠💠💠

Hahahahh.... yeah that was weird anyways try to read around any mistakes like usual and request anything you'll want to read! Comment what you think too! See ya!