"once i was seven years old"

[edited?] [maybe requested]

where they turn into a kid | |

Last name = l/n

kuroko

"Kuroko, is that you!?" You said staring at a little boy who waddled into the room in wearing Kuroko's clothes, they were too big. "Aw!!!!" You yelled pouncing on the blue haired boy, he still had his bed hair.

"(y/n)-chan, I can't breath," He said emotionless.

"Wait so you ARE Kuroko?" You were shocked as the Kuroko boy leaped out of your arms. "Hey, I have an idea," You said rubbing your hands together and grinning like a mad man.

"Your scaring me, (y/n)-chan," Kuroko said, trying to slipping away.

You grabbed Kuroko's arm and some clothes and rushed him into the bathroom. Loud bangs and thumps came from the bathroom. After a few minutes, the door opened with you trying to catch your breath and Kuroko in a small adorable knight suit looking innocent.

"Dear lord, I need to catch my breath," You slowly walked to your bed and grabbed your camera. "Okay... Say, cheese."

You did this the rest of the day with Kuroko cosplaying Haikyuu, Attack on Titan, and more.

akashi

"(y/n)?" Akashi's voice called next to you.

"Yeah?" You said getting up and rubbing your sleepy eyes. "What the- Akashi!?" You yelled, shocked, as the little looking Akashi stared at you with his mismatch eyes. "What happened?" You asked picking him up and putting him in your lap.

"Don't touch me, that's an order, (y/n)," He said slapping your hand away from his cheek in a cute voice. "I want to become normal again. I am not intimidating in this form."

"Well it might last a day."

"I want to be normal now," He said pulling out baby red scissors.

"But your adorable!"

Akashi started to search inside his pocket and took out a bigger scissor.

"O-Okay let's get you back to normal!"

kise

"(y/n)cchiii! he is being mean to me!" A small Kise yelled running to you crying.

"Eh, Kise?!" The small boy held onto your leg as you stared in shock while trying to figure out why he was little. "Aha! Did Riko-chan gave you and the others food last night?" The little boy nodded his head with big watery eyes.

"It was bad," Kise said sticking out his tough with a grossed out face.

"Oh gosh your so cute!" You squealed.

"Kise just because your a kid (and cuter) doesn't mean you can run away!" Kasamatu yelled.

midorima

"(y/n), you have to get me a teddy bear," Midorima's voice interrupted your dream.

"One more hour... wait a second!" Your eyes flung open and you saw a small green haired kid looking at you with a stern look and a paper fan. "Huh! Shin-" You never finished since the green haired hit you on the head.

"I need my lucky item or we won't win the game!" He demanded ignoring your whines of pain.

"You won't be playing your a kid! Plus you forgot I have an advantage over you now!" You stood up with a proud face and looked down at small Midorima. "So hah! Ow!"

He hit you again.

aomine

Something poked your boobs and you opened your eyes to see navy blue hair. Tan skin. Blue eyes. Aomine.

"Gah!" You screamed and crawled back to the corner of the bed. "What the heck!"

"They feel squishy," He said looking at you. "Hey, (y/n) I'm hungry."

"Don't act so casual! How did you shrink! And also," You yelled grabbing a pillow. "I don't care if your little but stop, you pervert!" You hurled your pillow at the boy knocking him off the bed.

"Hey that hurt!" He said rubbing his head which was filled with feathers that floated to the ground.

"Well you deserved it!" Suddenly your stomach rumbled. "I'm hungry," Then you notice Aomine looking at you with a mouth open and his finger pointing at it. "Yeah right your old enough even if you look like a kid to make your own food."

murasakibara

You had woken up an hour ago to see Murasakibara as a kid and now you have been cooking for a hour.

"More *burp*," The small Titan said lifting his plate with a face full of crumbs and food stains on his shirt.

"Please just lay down and sleep!!!" You groaned as you took the dirty plate and filled it for his 7th time.

The kitchen had dirty utensils all over, food scraps were across the counter and stains were everywhere. Murasakibara was a kid but he still was almost as tall as you and had a huge appreciate still.

You hit your head on the table and let out a looonnnggggg sigh. As Murasakibara walked up to you, again, with his empty plate in his hand.

"More, please."

Random or stupid cut parts...

murasakibara

Here lies (y/n) (l/n)
R.I.P
Died due to cooking so much

aomine

Here lies Aomine's eyebrows
Burned off from him trying to cook when he was in baby form