Christmas Craziness

Tried my best to make it into a small kind of story. Enjoy!

Raping paper is everywhere and the Christmas tree has fallen over. Six figure lay on the floor drunk. How did this happened? Well I'll be glad to tell you.

It all started on Christmas Eve. The Generation of Miracles were getting ready for the Christmas party at Akashi's. Aomine was rushing to get five present and kept shoving people out of the his way as he rushed to grab presents.

"Hey watch it!" An old lady cried falling onto the snow.

"You watch it! COMING THROUGH!" Aomine yelled.

Kuroko was sitting peacefully by his fireplace reading a book, unlike Aomine he was ready a month ago.

"This is life." He said as his #2 laid by his side sleeping.

Murasakibara was ordering sweets for the party and beverages, he was the master at food after all.

"So good!~" He said as he ate his 100th cookies.

Midoima sat in front of his computer seeing all the zodiac signs. They all said happiness at a party. Midorima smiled.

"Bad luck is cursed out!"

Kise was shopping none stop even after he had all the presents he needed for his friends. He was also running from a mob of fan girls, he was having a good work out.

"Gahh! PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Kise cried as he ran from the girls.

"KISE PLEASE MARRY ME!"

"NO THANK YOU, I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH (F/N)!"

Akashi was at his home decorating for the party and ordered servants around to help out.

"A little to the right, perfect!" He said as he looked at the Christmas tree.

Soon by evening everyone was ready. Aomine had all the gifts wrapped horribly but still at least he had them.

"Hey!"

It's true Aomine.

Kuroko was hitching a ride with Kise, Midorima was ordering Takao to bike him to Akashi's, and Murasakibara was walking down to the house with a cake and beer.

"Merry Christmas!" Akashi said opening the door and letting them in.

The house was decorated in white, red, and green from top to bottom and nearby a fire crackled.

"Come on in, we'll have our party in the party room."

Everyone started to party with music and games, Akashi won all of them.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" Akashi said raising his drink as everyone else followed.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Everything went crazy. Everyone go drunk.

Aomine jumped onto Kuroko who was dizzy and tired. Aomine made him fall face forward and faint, he wasn't so good drunk.

Murasakibara was a horse for Akashi who rode him with a actual sword and swinging it- hey don't try to kill me I'm the narrator!

"Sorry." Akashi said as if water was in his mouth.

Anyways, Midorima was bouncing off the walls and yelling his head off that monkeys were up his nose while Kise was crying his eyes out and drinking way to much. While Midoima was jumping off the walls he knocked down the tree making it fall on Aomine.

"Huh- AHHH!"

When midnight everyone was passed out on the floor with all the wrapping paper covering their faces. Meanwhile...

"Shh!" You said walking in though the window with a bag of sharpies. "Here you can help."

Why thank you.

Aomine gets a penis on his face while boobs are on his cheek and a cat nose. Kuroko gets a girl face. Kise gets fart written all over it and a Santa beard. Akashi gets a boss written on his forehead a uni-brow, mustache, and a mole. Midoirma has buck teeth a penises all over his face with pure tsundere written on his face. Murasakibara gets a kitty face with girl make up too and I am from Attack on Titian written on his face.

"Now video tape to record their reaction, good job narrator."

Why thank you //flips hair// I try my best.

"Bye~"

A FEW HOURS LATOR

"What the fuc-"

"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Kise interrupts Aomine. "IT'S RUINED!"

"I look pretty... So do you Murasakibara." Kuroko says.

"Hmm~."

Akashi had a shadow cast on his face. "(F/N)."

AT YOUR HOUSE

"Why do I have a chill crawling down my spine?"

MERRY CHRISTMAS KNB FANS! Have a very merry Christmas where every you are in the world!

From yours truly,

Bookworm_goddess (L & C)