"I'll jump in front of a train for you"

So what are ya'll goina' be for Halloween? I'm 13 but I can still go get free candy, I'm being a demigod(if any of you guys know why that means then yah!) a daughter of hades and my friends being daughter of Posident. Anyways I'm feeling dark so I'm writing this.

Akashi

Blood stained his black suit. His face was covered in red. Eyes half closed he raised his hand to your cheek as a tear ran down your face dropping onto his forehead.

A few minutes ago you were attacked by Akashi's opponent company and they were going to use you as blackmail. Akashi, thankfully, got word of this plan and rushed to your rescue from the middle of one of his meetings. But even if he was there he was out numbered and had no weapons, the attackers however did. They slashed their knifes through his stomachs and shot bullets hitting him in the head.

Now he laid in your arms with his life getting sucked out of him. The attackers had fled with the sounds of sirens following them.

"Don't cry, (f/n)," Akashi said then spit out blood from his mouth. "Begin a new heir in my place, take care of our son."

He touched your belly softly were your new baby was healthy and safe. Akashi's skin grew cold and his hand slipped from your stomach and onto the floor with a thud. His time was up.

"I'll see you on the next life and I'll fall in love with you again."

Kise

"(F/n) move!" You heard a voice you knew well yell from the side.

A pair of strong hands shoved you to the side making you fall to the ground. Just before you were going to yell you turned around and saw your worst nightmare. A bullet shot through Kise's stomach near his heart. The person who shot was the stranger who kept hurting and bullying you but you never knew he would kill.

"Kise!" You screamed as hot tears filled your eyes and you ran at the bully punched him and broke his nose with so horrible crack, he fled quickly and you ran with speed quicker then light to Kise.

A large crowd surrounded you two and a ambulance siren was heard nearby. You hugged Kise's limb body tight. You knew you had round kicked him many times in the past but that was only to keep yourself from getting all red in the face and shy.

"Kise, Kise, Kise don't leave me!" You chanted his name over and over, he smiled at you and whispered something in your ear then closed his eyes. Right as he died a peaceful smile appeared on his face.

The ambulance came and picked up his body then placed him in the truck even though they knew it was to late. The truck doors closed and the words Kise had said before he died were soaked up in your brain.

"Keep shining like the one star in the sky you'll always being my princess, (f/n)."

Midorima

"Move!" Midorima's voice was heard from your room in the hospital, stern but scared.

A patch of green hair stuck out of the crowd of doctors and surgeons and nurses. He made his way to you. You laid on a hospital bed weak with a breathing mask over your mouth and nose to help you breath. You smiled weakly at him and his hands clenched the metal bars that lined the bed tightly.

You smiled one last time at Midorima before you were pushed off to the ER (Emergency room). They gave you some drugs and darkness welcomed you with open arms. Hours later you woke up feeling great unlike before when you were weak, stiff, and sick. You walked around and asked for Dr. Midorima but they said he died to save you giving you life but giving him death. You ran to the ER and saw your love laying on a hospital bed not moving.