The Sound of Fireworks is Boom, Boom, kabooie! Sparkle, Sparkle!

[edited]

[edited]

Happy fourth from LA, Cali 😄

- Hye lin

You punched Aomine on the shoulder playfully while Kise's arm was on your shoulder warming you up on this chilly night in LA.

The GoM and you were in the secret cave Kuroko had found on Laguna Beach. The fireworks would be starting soon and a big hole in the cave wall gave all of you a great view of the light show soon to appear.

Midorima, a bit out of breath sat next behind you. Smirking you turned around.

"The thousand steps down to the beach made you that tired," you said teasingly, "I thought you were a basketball player. Akashi, you need to train them harder."

Akashi who lean on the cave wall nearby let out a laugh as he saw Shin-chan's pissed off face.

"Oi, the fireworks are starting!" Aomine yelled, gaining everyone's attention. "Murasakibara, hand me some BBQ wings."

The beautiful night sky lit up with bright colors and you all watched amazed at the bright sight.

"You know the fireworks sounds just like: boom, boom, kabooie! Sparkle, sparkle!" said Kise, motioning with his hands.

"Tch, no it doesn't," barked Aomine. "It's more like BAM, BAM, POW, and WOOSH!"

"No," Sushi said with his mouth full, BBQ sauce was messily painted around his mouth, "It's WOOSH, pachu, blam, blam, kaboom."

"We all know it's boom," said Kuroko bluntly. He had appeared behind Aomine, Kise, you, and Midorima scaring the crap out of ya'll.

"Stop doing that!" everyone yelled excluding Akashi.

Midorima behind you pushed up his glasses holding up a frog in his hand. "It's kaboom, boom and that's it." You smacked the frog out of his hand and the carrot gasped a sad/dark aura surrounding him.

"I'm going to have bad luck!" he yelled in fright kneeling besides the frog. "I'm going to die tonight!"

"Stop over reacting to that... 'Thing'," said Kise. "It's ugly."

Akashi scoffed, "Back to the argument. It's more like blam, blam, chica, chica, boom, boom, night light, bedazzle, and finishing BOOM!"

Then he added, "You all know I'm right, I'm absolute and absolutely positive I'm more absolute then all of you. Except for you (F/n)." He added a wink.

"Stop it, Aka," you said playfully, "your making me blush. And since Akashi is now backing me up, I'm right it's sparkle, bam, boom, whoosh, kabooie, bedazzle and bright light!"