Amnesia

ERRORS 

[requested]

my thoughts:

Akashi

"If what we had was real, how could you be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at all."

Akashi's feet hurt as he bulldoze through the students and teachers. he didn't care what was going on, he needed to get to class. He needed to see her.

"MOVE!" He didn't care about anyone, he blocked out everything. "(F/N)!"

Akashi barged through the class door sliding it open with a slam. Finally he saw you. The class was empty except for two students and him and you. You stood at the window looking out with a far away look in your eyes, the same look you had before you crashed. The same look you had when you awoke not knowing anything for the past years.

"(F/n)," Akashi whispered. 

You turned and faced him tilting your head in wonder at the stranger. The male looked handsome with a reddish colored hair and captivating eyes. But when you looked into them they seemed shattered, broken.

"Do I know you?" You asked as the male approached you. He reached out and held your hands, you didn't retreat it felt right somehow.

Akashi hesitated. "You don't remember me." He let out a forced chuckled. "Of course you wouldn't remember me." He released your hands and a lonely feeling seeped into you.

"I'm sorry if I don't know you. I've just been released from the hospital from a car crash that erased most of my memory." You looked down.

"Well... I'm Seijūrō Akashi the president, just wanted to see if your okay after the incident," Akashi said his voice breaking near the end, this wasn't like him, weak, hopeless. "I'll, I'll go."

You watched as he turned around but not before seeing a tear roll down his face. You reached out as if to stop him but stopped and allowed your hand to fall.

I knew him, you thought, knew him.

Kise

"It hurts to know you're happy, it hurts that you moved on, it's hard to hear your name when when I haven't seen you in so long."

"Yes sir, I understand." Kise ended the call punching the air before heading out the door to school.

He just received the new of you're brain damage, amnesia. The doctor on the phone had warned Kise of you're condition but still Kise was happy and excited to have you finally released form the hospital. 

Kise ran onto the school grounds and saw you standing with a guy but his didn't bother Kise, he was to happy to see you again. He rushed over to you but stopped. The guy had his arm around you and was leaning in to your personal space like a very close friend. You were smiling and laughing with him and Kise felt like his heart was stabbed, you kissed him.