The Voice

[requested] [errors]

Who else besides me sucks at singing?

I swear I sound like a pregnant parrot zombie coming back from the dead.

Ps y'all should singing this to your least favorite sibling or person...

JK

STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS

(I LIGIT SPELLED 'STAY IN SCHOOL LIDS')

Akashi

"We can work from home, oh, oh, oh-oh~"

A quiet, beautiful voice danced in the air as your ears picked up the beautiful noise.

Wondering where it was coming from you obviously tracked the voice down and saw Akashi at his desk working.

He hummed as he sorted papers and scrubbed a signature on some too. From the doorway you listened to the soothing voice.

"I PRESSED THE BUTTON, (FIRST NAMES) CHAIR SPINS AROUND!" Akashi startled by your voice jumps in his chair and gives you a glare, but a smile was on his face as he watched you amused.

"WHAT'S THIS THE OTHER CHAIRS ARE SPINNING AROUND TOO? WHO WILL SEI PICK?"

Akashi let out a chuckle and grabbed you by your waist, a delightful shiver ran up your spine.

"You like my voice?" His breath tickled you ear. "Let's hear your voice too then, hmm? It only seems fair~."

"Girl, go to work for me. Can you make it clap, no hands for me? Take it to the ground, pick it up for me," Akashi sang.

Akashi carried you to his spiny chair and sat down with you on his lap. He rested his chin on your head and smirked down at you.

"Your staying here until I'm done, and that's an order."

"Mm'kay~."

Kise

"Gotta do my hair, I put my make up on. It's Friday night and I won't be long."

Kise danced in front of the mirror with a hair brush in his hand that was being used as a pretend microphone.

You, walking by the bathroom, heard his voice and crept up to the door putting an ear on it. Of course you saw this as an opportunity and opened the door joining in with Kise who didn't miss a beat even though he got scared by you.