MRS. SODOL PART 3: AUTHORS NOTE/DISCLAIMERS

Hey friends! Welcome back to the "MINE/SODOL" universe! Before we get started, I'd like to thank every single one of you that have read, commented, and voted. Without you, I don't think this story would have made it past the first part. And I'm so grateful that you guys continue to support me and my writing. It's a little rough, I know, but I do my best and you show me so much love.

If you're new around here, welcome, if you're not new around here, thank you for returning and choosing to read this story. I think this is my favorite universe and I always enjoy writing it. I love the characters and the setting. But mostly I love seeing your comments.

For those who don't know, this series is a spin off of an older story of mine...called "MINE" (PJM & MYG), so I suggest reading that before continuing here. If you're here because of "MINE"...I'm so sorry lol.

I should also mention that this story is completely unrelated and uninspired (this universe is more inspired by the "Power" franchize on Starz) by the 365 Day series. I had the idea for the first part of this book before the first book in that series was published. However. that is not to say that this story was stole (we don't even speak the same language). Maybe me and Blanka Lipinska share a brain cell...I don't know. But any similarities are not intentional.

Time for everyone's favorite trigger warning rundown. The following story contains:

- GRAPHIC Violence

- Strong/Vulgar Language

- Mature Themes and Content (crime, substance use, organize crime/criminal behavior)

- Mentions/Themes of abusive and/or toxic relations between family, friends, parents, or significant others

- Smut/Sexual Situations/Suggestive Language and Content (Remember that consent is important! Always make sure that your partners(s) are comfortable and enthusiastic when engaging in sexual activity)

If any of the above make you uncomfortable, I strongly advise you don't continue further.

There are no references to any other groups, idols, actors, or fictional characters outside of BTS. If you see a familiar name, it is a pure coincidence. That being said, the story is NOT  an accurate representation of Namjoon/BTS. This is not how I view him/them.

Again, fanfiction is just that, fiction. None of my stories should be taken seriously, this one included. I'm fully aware that my characters are not always role models and that is for entertainment purposes only, please do not take everything in this story as a depiction of real life/healthy relationships or interactions.

Also, I must emphasize that this particular installment of Mrs. Sodol is violent. Especially violent. I don't think I've written anything was graphic as this. There is a lot of death, fighting, and gun violence as well. If any if those things trigger you I suggest sitting this (and any future) installations out. It's really not worth it. I'm giving one big trigger warning because its a regular chapter occurrence and I'm not going to remember to flag every instance of graphic violence.

Ok, friends. You've been waiting a while for this so no more stalling! I present to you:

Mrs. Sodol (Part 3)