208

- Namjoon's POV -

Things in the club have been smooth since I left, which was a relief. One less thing to worry about. We were closed down for ten days, but as soon as things opened back up and the shooting was ruled a drunken mishap, things were right back to normal before any investors could pull out. 

Warm in my office, I removed my suit jacket and loosened my tie up, even unbuttoning the top buttons of my shirt. The only thing to worry about is Sungwoo and making moves to start dealing again. 

I huffed hearing the knock on the door from one of my guards. I got my feet off the table and cleaned up some of my work space. 

Me: Come in. 

The doorkub rustled with the sound of the keys turning the lock. I wasn't sure who I was expecting, but Joohyun was a surprise. She wore a smile and held her big black purse in front of her while moving hair out of her face. 

Me: Well this is unexpected. 

Joohyun: I can't visit an old friend? 

Me: What can I do for you, Joohyun? 

Joohyun: Just a few minutes of your time, Joon. 

I gestured her towards a seat while getting the door behind her. Instead of sittin in a chair, Joohyun made herself comfortble on my desk, crossing her legs and leaning back her weight on her arms. 

Me: Would you like a drink? 

Joohyun: Two fingers. 

Me: Coming right up. 

Joohyun: What are doing. 

Me: Just getting water. 

Joohyun: Water? 

Me: What? 

Joohyun: *laughing* I don't remember seeing you drinking something less than scotch. 

Me: *smiling* Hydration is important, no? 

Joohyun: You're not going to make a lady drink alone, are you? 

I switched my water to match her's and put two cubes of ice in each, handing it to Joohyun on the desk. She smiled cunningly, and clinked our glasses together before slowly taking a sip of her drink. 

Joohyun: She's really pulling a number on you. 

Me: Who?

Joohyun: Soyeon. Got you drinking water.

Me: Everyone drinks water. 

Joohyun: I'm just saying. The way you came in with her the other night. You two an item for something? 

Me: And if we are? 

Joohyun: It would just be weird. I remember us back in the day. You were...heh. 

Me: You don't need to remind me. 

Joohyun: You're a very strong guy, Namjoon. 

She slide off the desk, setting her drink down. Her hands snaked up my chest and adjusted my collar then trailed them down my arms, even slightly biting down on her red lips, eyes wandering before meeting mine. 

Joohyun: Look how tense you are. Can she handle you like I could?

Me: Where is this coming from? 

Joohyun: What?

Me: This...whole...Catherine Tramell shit you got going on. You're not 18 anymore, it's not cute.