120 (S)

- Soyeon's POV -

Me: I don't want to go back.

Namjoon ran around the bedroom, packing our things in our bags. From the bathroom to the drawers, everything landed in our suitcases at an impressive speed. I sat on the bed, reluctant to help. He paused for a minute, holding my hand.

Namjoon: Soyeon. We've talked about this.

Me: I know. I know we have to but I still don't want to go.

Namjoon: Well. We can't always get what we want.

Me: Namjoon, you got shot!

Namjoon: That's history.

Me: It still happened!

Namjoon: Fuck, Soyeon. What do you want me to do? Never go back home. Leave my hotel, nightclub, and fucking drug cartel unattended? Or walk around with a bulletproof vest?

Me: Yes! Actually! I would like you to wear a fucking bulletproof vest!

Namjoon: *sighing* God.

Me: You can't brush this off! I'm fucking terrified!

Namjoon: Hey!

He stopped in his movements, coming back to my side of the bed and squatting down in front of me. He took my hands again, staring up at me very, very softly. With a shaky lip, I held his big ones back and blinked back tears.

Namjoon: Look at this. You see this? You're living your biggest fear right now.

Me: That's different.

Namjoon: Yes. It is. Because this can trigger the worst memories of your life. But that doesn't stop you. Does it? You of all people shouldn't be scared of a few pieces of shit running around with guns.

- 3rd Person POV -

Soyeon stood up and kissed Namjoon's cheek, hugging him over his shoulders on her tiptoes. When she calmed down, Namjoon connected their lips gently, cupping her face up towards him. She pulled him closer and the two of them fell on the bed.

Namjoon unbuttoned one of his black, linen button downs that Soyeon was wearing, and pulled down her shorts with them. He kissed up her thigh then pushed apart her knees. Soyeon sat up a little bit, watching him. Confused at first until Namjoon's tongue found its way between her folds.

She took a deep breath, falling back into the bed and holding a hand full of his hair. Her eyes fluttered as Namjoon's wet muscle hit all the right places, even wiggling itself into her hole. His attention shifted, turning back to her lips. Soyeon reached down and undid his pants, stroking his cock until it was hard. He tapped her hand away, removing his shirt and slipping inside of her.

Soyeon: Namjoon. Namjoon, wait.

Namjoon: Yeah, princess?

Soyeon: Be gentle with me?

Namjoon: *whispering* Of course, princess.

His hips rolled very slowly, pushing his full length inside. Soyeon's eyes fluttered close, burying her head in Namjoon's strong, "Gabriel" shoulder. His pace was nice and steady. During their getaway, Namjoon had learned and mastered each part of Soyeon's body that made her tick and thrusted right on her g-spot.

Impatient, Namjoon's hips snapped. Soyeon's legs quivered and her moans echoed in the room. When Namjoon's lips began to kiss down her neck again, Soyeon's hand combed in his locks, feeling herself get closer and closer to the end.