104

- Namjoon's POV -

Me: Yo, James. Take her back to the penthouse. Tell Eric and Sean that she's to stay up there. No one in no one out.

James: Yes, Boss.

Me: Soyeon, in.

Soyeon: O-Okay.

Me: Get her out of here.

When I slammed the door, they took off. Jungkook struggled with Ji-Tae, trying to keep him still. He was a boxer before he came to work for me. Not professional. A street fighter is more appropriate. The best one at that. Ji-Tae could fight all he wanted. There won't be a change of power.

Me: Stop. Knock him out.

Jungkook: Sit still you little bitch.

Ji-Tae: Off...me...

Me: *warning* Careful.

Jungkook stepped down on Ji-Tae's wrist. His arm snaked around the other's neck, squeezing and pulling back tightly. Ji-Tae's body dropped and went stiff and Jungkook stood up, spitting on him. Bonded, Jungkook and I carried Ji-Tae off to his car

Legacy is my pride and joy. She's the tallest building in Sodol and also the deepest. The ground floor. What should've been an extra parking garage, became what the public knows as just a steady foundation of the hotel.

Soundproof and hidden from the floorplans, the ground floor is just another piece in my operation. Out of the goodness of my heart. Out of the goodness of my heart, half of this floor belongs to the Kim/Bae Clan for their "private practice." It can only be accessed through the back elevator and activated by a custom, silver hotel key.

We strapped him down on a chair and slowly, Ji-Tae gained consciousness. I grabbed up his throat and held onto tight. If only I could just crack it. Snap his neck. Make this piece of shit hell's problem.

Jungkook: Boss. Wait.

Me: What?

Jungkook: He might know something. You know, about the hits.

Me: How do you know?

Jungkook: Jimin told me when you met him at the doc last night.

I released his throat. He coughed and gagged, shuffling in his restraints that trapped him. Jungkook pulled down the gag around his mouth carelessly and ended up scratching his face. Ji-tae spit on Jungkook's shoes, earning a right hand from him.

Jungkook: You cunt! Damn, I got these last week.

Ji-Tae: Control your muscle, Boss.

Me: *laughing* Muscle? Very amature, don't you think Ji-Tae?

Ji-Tae: I think that The Boss. The big bad RM doesn't have the balls to get his hands dirty himself.

Jungkook: *laughing* Okay.

Me: *laughing* What's funny, Jungkook?

Jungkook: He doesn't know shit.

Me: No. He doesn't.

I held a switchblade over his throat. He cringed, cutting himself with the knife without me having to move it at all. A poor, pathetic whimper came from him, lower lip quivering, sitting very, very still.

Me: Ji-Tae, you took a shot at the devil and missed. I don't forgive, but I can be swayed.

Ji-Tae: Fuck. Fuck. Okay. What do you want to know?

Me: Let's start with the pastor. I want to know the deal you had with him.

Ji-Tae: Not all of YG knows about him. It was between me and the east siders. There is this bitch. She keeps intercepting our shipments. She...um...she kills our pushers and distributors. On the streets to the big guys. She's getting everyone and we are losing money. You...Bangtan shits own eighty percent of this city. We couldn't afford to make moves against you. Not directly. That's when Jordan, my boss, told me to get involve with the Pastor Lee.