301 (S)

-Soyeon's POV-

I was running.

Pop sounds went off behind me. His footsteps followed. I have to get away. I can't let him get to me.

And just like that...he caught me.

Right as I was about to reach the light pole, Namjoon picked me up from behind, carrying me the last few steps to the pole, laughing while his head rested in my shoulder and shifted from foot to foot as he calmed down from running. We shouted over each other as the construction workers behind us made noises with their machines and tools.

Me: *panting* I still won!

Namjoon: *laughing* It was a tie!

Me: Because you cheated!

Namjoon: How? *laughing* How could I have cheated?

Me: I would've...*panting* I would've reached the damn pole if you didn't grab me!

Laughing, I nudged him away, leaning on my knees as I caught my breath. Namjoon smiled too, stretching out his upper body that was damp with sweat from running out in this almost-spring weather while staring at me with nothing but fondness in his eyes.

Namjoon: Come on. Let's do a lap back to the hotel.

Me: You need a headstart.

Namjoon: *glaring* Three. Two. One-

I took off without and remained ahead of him for the first block, but eventually he caught up to me, tailing behind by only a few inches. Before I knew it, he was right next to me and this time, we actually tied at the back gate of the Legacy hotel.

His hotel.

He pinned us into the back parking lot and through the back door and elevator that will take us up to the penthouse. Upstairs, I went straight for the fridge and downed a bottle of water. Namjoon did the same, leaning on the counter and looking down at his phone.

I went around the counter, locking my arm with his buff one and peering over his shoulder to look at his screen. He was on his "work" phone, messaging Yoongi and Jungkook. Namjoon saw me out of the corner of his eye and unhooked his arm so he could hold me by my waist.

Me: What's that?

Namjoon: Jungkook and Yoongi are about to get Hwan from the firm.

Me: Where are you gonna meet them?

Namjoon: The bridge over Sodol river. You coming?

Me: No. I'm going to see Jordyn.

Namjoon: What?

Me: She's been locked in that room for three days. She needs to know we haven't forgotten about her before she tries to break out.

Namjoon: Alright. But be careful.

Me: I'll be fine. You sir, need to shower.

He smiled down at me again, slyly, leaning down and kissing me. Soft lips. Soft smile. I wanted more. I wanted his lips on mine. And to be in his warm, strong arms while he kisses me. Hold me close, tightly, and gently like he always does.

Namjoon: You're right. Let's head up, princess.

Smiling, I went up with him and started the shower. He let me go first and took a call from a club manager...on his actual work phone. In the meantime, I put on my shower cap and got cleaned up and finished right before Namjoon joined me in the shower.

He stepped in, leaning down and kissing my shoulder, his hands on my sides to keep me still. Fuck...he can't do this to me. Not right now. I quickly pulled away from him and hung my spong up on the rack that hung from the shower head.