306

-Namjoon's POV-

There was a line of cars outside the warehouse. Yoongi's. Jaylen's. Taehyung's. Hoseok's. And going inside I heard nothing but chaos. A lot of talking, then rounds and rounds of gunshots being fired. Nothing worrying me. No screaming. No crying after the shots. No complete, unnatural silence. No sound that could resemble death. They're probably having a pissing contest in there.

...I was right. I swear, they will do the stupidest shit to entertain themselves.

Hoseok had set up several paper targets that he, Taehyung, and Yoongi, were all shooting at. Jungkook, Jaylen, Jooeun, and Soyeon stood back, either waiting for their turn, or like Soyeon, there to laugh at their dedication.

Jungkook: Yoongi! How about you actually hit the paper?!

Yoongi: Keep talking shit and I'll-

Jooeun: Don't touch his hair!

Yoongi: I touch what I...oh...hey, boss.

I nodded to them, but focused mainly on Soyeon, dressed in all black, a button down undone at the top and tucked into her pants, thin gold earrings that matched her bracelets and her thumb rings. She smiled at me, reaching for my hand, squeezing it.

Taehyung: Wait...where is the other "Seok".

Jungkook: In a mood.

Soyeon: He's staying close to Joohyun and Sungwoo. I haven't called him yet.

Me: Good. Because we need a plan before we-

Hoseok: Wait, before we get all into that, it's Soyeon's turn.

Soyeon: I'm good.

Hoseok: You could use the practice.

Soyeon: Practice?

She dropped my hand and reached for her rose gold plated gun, walking around the group and up to the line where Yoongi, Taehyung, and Hoseok were shooting from. The three of them took a few backs while Soyeon took her aim.

One handed, she shot at all of them. Switching up position, but all of them were lethal shots. The first one was the heart, the second one the neck, and the third between the eyes. Then, she turned to the three men behind her and gave them her long, middle finger, and came back to my side.

One her way back to me though, something caught Soyeon's attention. She put her gun on safety before slipping it back into her waistband. She replaced it with the burner phone she had mirrored to Joohyun's. Reading the messages, her eyebrows furrowed and she turned to face me.

Me: What? What is it?

Soyeon: You brought Hwan's phone right?

Me: Yeah.

Soyeon: Give it.

I handed it to her, pulling the phone from my pocket. And others started to surround us too as Soyeon gave me the burner for me to read the messages between Joohyun and Sungwoo. They weren't frantic, which was foolish, but they were concerned. Annoyed. They believe that Hwan would flip before I'd kill him...especially foolish.

Jooeun: So...what are we doing about them?

Me: Trap them. And then I'm going to make them my bitch.

Soyeon: Joohyun and Sungwoo don't know Hwan is dead. We need to sell this story. They need to think their entire plot is falling apart.

Yoongi: Do what Jimin did to me.

Jooeun: No! Yoongi what the fu-

Me: You're right...mostly. They need a reason to be scared. Robin, you listening?

Soyeon: Mhm?

Me: "I'm alive. But I want out. Bring me five million or I rat."

Soyeon: ..."Why are you doing this? We have a plan."

Me: "I'm done risking my neck for you."

Soyeon: "You can't walk away that easily."

Me: "I will. I'm not sticking my neck out for either of you anymore"

Soyeon: "No. We are in this together."

Yoongi: Someone doesn't handle breakups well.

Jungkook: *laughing*

Jooeun: Really?

Yoongi: What did I say?

Me: Tell them, "There is no we anymore. No money, they'll know. Try anything, they'll know."

Soyeon: "Meet in an hour. Usual spot."

Me: Fuck.

Soyeon: It's ok. I can go into Joohyun's locations. Give me the phone.

Me: Here. V, Suga, I want you as back up. JK and Hoseok, back to Elite. Jooeun...

Jooeun: Can I go home?

Me: Fine...but there is money for you to clean when you get there.

Jaylen: Can I go?

Me: Fine.

While they were leaving, Soyeon scrolled through both phones. Taehyung and Yoongi circled around Soyeon, but kept themselves at an arms distance away from her, neither of them meeting her eye or getting close enough for one of them to even accidentally brush her.

Me: Got anything?

Soyeon: Yeah. Hwan has the location of a docking station pinned. And from the looks of it Joohyun is going in that direction.

Me: Send it to me?

Soyeon: Yep.

Me: Good. What we know, Joohyun and Sungwoo wanted all of Sodol for themselves. Tried to initiate a war between us and YG until both cartels are dead. We established...they're brilliant.

Taehyung: We gonna kill em or what.

Yoongi: We should to them like what we did to the Germans-

Me: No one is dying. Like I said. They're brilliant. I can use brilliant.

Soyeon: Are you...gonna use them to take down YG?

Me: *smiling* No. Take 305 and all their territory. Then we can run YG to hell.

Yoongi: *chuckling* No. No, what the fuck? That's fucking impossible! They have marine sized numbers-

Me: And after we take over the 305 then we'll have marine numbers too. Plus V.

Taehyung: What does that mean?

Soyeon: *quietly* You're a sadist.

Taehyung: Suga is more sadistic than me.

Soyeon: Two different kinds of sadists. You enjoy pain. Yoongi is just...a little weird.

Yoongi: ...I'm going to allow that.

Me: Hey! You guys wanna rule the city or what?