315 (S)

-Namjoon's POV-

Walking into BG's was like walking into a tornado ruin. The coffee table was broken, there were two holes in the wall...one the size of a bullet and one the size of someone's head. BG was bonded to a chair, head down and his face dripping with blood. His nose was crooked to the other side of his face with glass impaled into his skin. I brought Jungkook with me, and even he cursed under his breath when we came in.

Yoongi was mocking him while drinking from the mini bar, making Jooeun laugh as she helped herself to a drink too. Jaylen on the other hand was cleaning up what she could of the apartment, using Yoongi's torture gloves to pick up glass and throw it into a plastic store bag.

Me: Nice.

Yoongi: Don't look at me. Your girlfriend did all of this.

Jungkook: Of course she did.

Me: Where is Robin?

Jooeun: Bathroom.

Yoongi: She's been in there for a minute come to think of it.

Jaylen: Yeah. Someone should check on her.

Yoongi: I'm sure she can take a shit without a chaperone, Jaylen.

Jungkook: But girls don't poop.

Choking on whatever brown liquor he was drinking, Yoongi laughed through coughs while Jooeun hid her own chuckles behind her hand. Jaylen shook her head, laughing unapologetically. Pouring himself a drink, Jungkook clinks his glass with Yoongi as he grinned proudly. I shook my head too, exhaling through my nose and went around the corner to find the bathroom.

There was a door at the end of the hall, locked, with light shining underneath the crack. I leaned against it, pressing my ear to the wood to make sure there was nothing wrong before I brought my fist down a couple of times.

Me: Robin?

Hearing my voice, Soyeon unlocked and opened the door. The room didn't have a smell aside from Soyeon's perfume, and the toilet seat and lid was down. She sat down on the lid after closing the door and put her elbow to her knees.

Me: What's wrong?

Soyeon: Nothing.

Me: Then why are you hiding in here?

Soyeon: Because I don't want to look at him.

Me: What aren't you telling me?

Soyeon: Nothing.

Me: Soyeon.

Soyeon: What?

Me: I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened.

Soyeon: You saw what happened when you got in here.

Me: You beat the shit out of some guy. So what?

Soyeon: I didn't just beat him up, Namjoon. I almost killed him.

Me: He has probably done a lot worse to a lot more people.

Soyeon: That doesn't make me superior. It makes me just like him.

Me: Well...key word is almost. He's still breathing in there.

Soyeon: For now.

When I reached for her hand, she flinched and pulled away, something that hasn't happened in...at least two years. Her face fell in horror when she realized her reaction. I pressed my lips together as she buried her face in her hands on the verge of tears. The sleeve of her blazer fell back, revealing the blue-purple bruising on her wrist that her bracelets couldn't hide.