219

- Soyeon's POV -

I laid there while Namjoon went to get a warm damp towel to clean me off with. He started with my face, wiping away my tears of fucking joy, and then down to my bare belly to clean off the mess he made. He helped me to the bathroom and carried me back to the room, pulling one of his shirts over my head.

And again, I laided there waiting while he cleaned himself up too. I couldn't wait for him to come back. I started whining until the bathroom door opened, his eyebrow up in confusion. I laughed and rested back down. 

I went right into his chest when he laid back down and Namjoon was just as quick to scoop me in his arms, kissing down my face in between the gentle words that he spoke to me as I calmed down from everything. 

Namjoon: *whispering* You did such a good job, princess. 

Me: *smiling* Thank you. 

Namjoon: I didn't hurt you? 

Me: No, you could never. 

Namjoon: Are you sure? 

Me: If I could continue you just wore me out. 

Namjoon: I wouldn't have to if you weren't acting up. 

Me: *laughing* If you're looking for an apology you're not going to find one. 

Namjoon: Soyeon?

Me: Hm? 

Namjoon: Are you doing anything tomorrow? 

Me: I don't think so. Why? 

Namjoon: um...Can I take you out? 

Me: Like a date? 

Namjoon: Yeah...like a date. I've been wanting to ask you for a while it's just...you know...a lot going on. 

Me: I know. It's ok. But I'd love to. But-

Namjoon: What? 

Me: Where did the chains come from? 

Namjoon: *laughing* I'd rather not talk about it. 

The next night, he picked me up around seven. We were both dressed casually, him being in a black button down that showed off his strong arms, and black jeans. I nodded at James in the driver seat as Namjoon opened the door for me. 

As soon as I buckled my seat belt, I had a blindfold over my eyes and a soft, deep chuckle in my ear, followed by a kiss on the side of my face and an arm around my shoulders to hold me close to him. 

Me: Where are we going? 

Namjoon: It's a surprise. 

Me: Oh god. 

My eyes were still covered, but I could tell by the sounds around me that we weren't still on the west side. Namjoon's hands were on my side as he got out of the car behind me and sent James off to a parking garage.

He untied the blindfold and I saw that we stood on a sidewalk in front of an old apartment building, and across the street from small shops and convience stores. I know this street. It's a near my old school and in turn, near my old home. 

Me: Um...Joon? 

Namjoon: I know what your thinking, which is exactly why I brought you here. 

Me: If you knew what I was thinking then you wouldn't bring me here. 

Namjoon: *smiling* Just hear me out. 

Me: *laughing* Ok. But you're not off to a good start.

Namjoon: *laughing* Cut me some slack. I haven't done this in a while.