314 (S)

-Namjoon's POV-

I should've taken today off too.

Soyeon remained fast asleep, even with the rising sun directly on her face. She wore my shirt from the day before, too tired from yesterday to remove her makeup that was all smudged and ruined from the tears I fucked out of her. She clung to me, face first into my bare chest and with a leg hooked between mine. She was at peace -- and breaking that peace would break me. I laid there for a while with my hands behind my head.

I reached for Soyeon's hand, kissing the back of her palm and down to her fingertips. She has long fingers despite not having a particularly large hand. Like a kid who grew up playing the piano and stopped right before they could hit a growth spurt. While holding her hand, I brushed against her "ring" and she jolted, her eyes flying open. When her vision focused on me, she relaxed, resting her head back down with a smile.

Soyeon: Oh. Good morning.

Me: *smiling* Good morning, princess.

Soyeon: Is it time for us to leave?

Me: *nodding* I'm afraid so.

Soyeon: I don't want to leave.

Me: We can come back. You want to spend the weekend here?

Soyeon: The weekend? What about the club? What about the cartel?

Me: I'll turn a blind eye to both. As long as there isn't an emergency.

Still groggy and sore, I rolled out of bed, scanning the room for where I left my pants. Soyeon sat up, resting on her knees as I got dressed. I could feel her staring and (embarrassingly) the tops of my ears suddenly felt warm. When I turned back, she looked perfectly disheveled -- with brown eyes so big and innocent looking back at me.

I couldn't tell if she was trying to tempt me at first, but she lingered her hands over the button down she wore, then one by one started to undo them. Yet somehow, Soyeon managed to pull off the most pure, unaware face she could.

Soyeon: You're getting dressed?

As she undid the button right under her cleavage, I felt that familiar hunger take over my mind. Like my attention wasn't enough, Soyeon crawled her way to the end of the bed, presenting herself in front of me as she reached for my pants that I just buckled -- then cupped my shaft with her small hand.

She didn't have to do much. Just her caressing up and down was enough for me to grow firm. Maybe because of my sensitivity we both were from yesterday -- or just the sheer sight of her got me going faster than usual. But out of true sincerity, I don't know how much energy I have to give her.

Me: *groaning* Damn it, princess.

Soyeon: What did I do?

Me: *low* You know what you're doing, you brat.

Soyeon: Are you close?

Me: Why?

Soyeon: You'll ruin your pants. Maybe I should just take them off for you.

As quickly as I got them on, Soyeon ripped them off, letting my length spring free. She lowered her head, anxious of her teeth, but remained ambitious and tried fitting it all in her mouth. When she couldn't, Soyeon came back up and trailed her tongue from the base to the head, swirling her tongue.

Her eyes looked up at me. Deep brown. Shining brighter than any star could dream. Her head went down a few inches, and with what she couldn't fit, her free hand slowly pumped. I groaned, unconsciously slipping my hands into her hair -- just to see how deep I can get in her throat. Soyeon's eyes flicked up at me again, using them to smile at me since her mouth couldn't.