217

-Soyeon's POV-

Originally, it was going to be me, Jooeun, Jungkook, and Jaylen. But Jin insisted on coming along when I ran into him leaving Elite this morning. From there, the four of us went further east to get to Yoongi's shop and picked up Jooeun, who like the rest of us, was dressed down in black with sunglasses.

Jaylen in the driver's seat, followed the tracker I put on Hwan's car the other day and found him midtown, distributing drugs to his 305 crew to sell, moving things in two seperate cars, and the third being a phoney. Smart. Almost like he got the idea from Namjoon...haha...oh wait.

Jungkook: *laughing* Damn, Kevin still has a black eye.

Me: Shh. Come on. We have to stay serious. Do you think you'll be able to recognize J when you see her?

Jungkook: I think so. I'll do my best.

Jooeun: Why don't we just kill him?

Me: I can't prove him guilty of anything. Pass me my camera, it's back there.

Seokjin: Here.

Jaylen: Ok, guys. We're moving.

Hwan left his stash house to drive more towards the coast of the city, where he met with someone in an empty parking lot. He waited by his car, leaning on it and looking at his phone. Two other cars came, belonging to Dae-jung and Kevin.

They all looked nervous as they talked amongst each other. The fourth and final car came in at low speed, and the three men broke apart, spreading out and acting "natural". Out of the car...Joohyun. I knew it. I fucking knew it.

Seokjin: Holy shit...is that Joohyun?

She carried an envelope with her, pulling it out of her black trench coat, and handed it to Hwan. Joohyun is shorter and younger, and made those three cowardly school children getting in trouble for throwing gravel on the track.

Hwan looked inside of the envelope and he became a whole new person. His face was hot read and though we couldn't hear what he said, we could hear that he was yelling. Screaming even. And after Joohyun spoke, all three of them were.

I quickly snapped a picture of the confrontation. Things got more intense, and Joohyun slammed Hwan's head into his car with a gun pressed to the back of his neck. I took another picture of that.

Me: Jin, what the fuck is she doing?

Seokjin: I don't know. I-I didn't even know that they knew each other like this.

Me: Can you see who's driving the car?

Jaylen: I can't. It's too tinted.

Me: Any idea's Jin?

Seokjin: It could be my dad. But he's at work and this isn't his car.

Joohyun let Hwan go and slapped the money back in his chest and made her way to the car, ripping the door open and slamming it before the person behind the wheel drove her away. Hwan shoved the other two away and left in his own car.

He was on edge the rest of the day. Texting frantically. Talking on the phone frantically. Watching a grown man spiral is a different tier of entertainment. The others were probably getting tired of watching him. I was too. Tried and hungry.

Again, Hwan met with Dae-jun and Kevin out near a pier on the east side. Someone met with them, dressed exactly like us. Head to toe in black. Black hoodie, black tights, even their face mask was black and covered their face that you could already barely see because of the hood.

Kevin handed them a different envelope from earlier, and the person accepted it, sliding it in their pockets. I looked back at Jungkook but he shook his head. He couldn't tell who it was either. I took a picture anyway. The four in the pier nodded and parted ways. But the hooded one disappeared just like that.

We dropped off Jooeun and Jungkook back at Yoongi's store, and the three remaining of us went back to Elite, parking in a parking garage first and going through the back door of the club, finding Namjoon in his office.

Namjoon: This doesn't give me anything.

Me: It gives you Hwan and Joohyun working together.

Namjoon: It doesn't give me anything dangerous.

Me: What isn't weird to you?

Namjoon: It's not weird enough.

Seokjin: I'm sorry, Boss, but I don't know what much else you want from us.

Namjoon: What I want is Hwan, your sister, and J all in the same room.

Me: You have Hwan and J in the same room. With Dae-Jung and Kevin. After being threatened by Joohyun.

Namjoon: You have what could be Hwan and J in the same room with Dae-Jung and Kevin after probably being threatened by Joohyun. There is a difference.

Jaylen: He's right.

Me: I know I'm right.

Namjoon: I hope you are. Because I can't make a move otherwise.

Seokjin: When you say make a move...do you mean?

Namjoon: I haven't decided yet. Jaylen, take Soyeon home for me.

Me: No. I want to stay here.

Namjoon: And watch me work?

Me: Yeah.

Namjoon: *smiling* Ok. Nevermind, Jaylen is dismissed for the night.

Jaylen: K, Boss.

Me: I'll be right back. I left my jacket in the car.

Namjoon: Ok.

I walked back to the parking garage with Jin and Jaylen. It was chilly, I don't know how I got here without a sweater. I guess I was that excited for a plan that mostly fell through after watching some geyser all day.

Me: Jin, you ok?

Seokjin: Not really.

Jaylen: Hey. Whatever happens isn't your fault. Like Boss said, we don't know if Joohyun is connected at all.

Seokjin: But if she is my sister is going to die.

Jaylen: You two weren't close.

Seokjin: What the fuck? That doesn't mean I want her dead, Jaylen. Don't you know the feeling?

Jaylen: Right. I'm sorry.

Seokjin: It's fine. I just-

Two tired squealed in the garage, speeding on the concrete. In seconds, a window lowered down and a gun fired towards me and Jin. Jaylen jumped on me and knocked me to the ground and then the tired squealed and sped away again. And I swore I saw a single lock of blonde hair.

Me: Jin!

I quickly moved from under Jaylen and went to Jin. He laid on the ground with blood leaking out of his arm and a bullet hole in the car next to him. He sat up, trembling and tearing up and backing away.

Seokjin: *crying* I'm ok. I'm ok. I was only grazed...I was....

Me: We have to get you help.

Seokjin: D-Don't. I'm...

He broke down. I felt that guilt again. I deserve this more than Jin does. I don't know how I did it, but I chucked the fear down and hugged him. It was only one arm but he cried and sobbed into my shoulder.