303

-Soyeon's POV-

I came into Elite with Yoongi and Taehyung waiting around in front of the DJ's booth. As I was walking to them, my name was called, and on the second floor balcony, Namjoon nodded his head for me to come up to him. Yoongi and Taehyung continued to talk amongst themselves.

Namjoon gently guided me by my waist towards the bar. He was eager, and wearing his black, leather gloves. But as he started talking, he removed them and left them on the counter top of the bar. Then, he went back to holding my sides.

Me: Hi~

Namjoon: You are my little genius, you know that?

Me: What did I do?

Namjoon: You were right. Hwan and them were working under Joohyun and Sungwoo. Meaning they knew who TJ was, initiated the attack on the yacht, all of it.

Me: Next time, believe my hunch.

Namjoon: *smirking* I know. You told me so.

Me: What are we going to do about them?

Namjoon: Don't know yet. How'd it go with J?

Me: Jordyn isn't going to be a problem for now. But I don't know how long it will last.

Namjoon: You've done enough, princess. I'll take it from here.

Me: We're not alone anymore.

Seokjin didn't even have time to get out of his white scrubs before being brought in here by Jungkook. Hoseok and Jooeun came in behind them, going towards Yoongi, who embraced Jooeun and kissed the top of her head.

Namjoon: Upstairs. My office.

He took my hand and we waited in there for everyone to pile in. Jungkook dumped Jin on a chair in front of Namjoon's desk and Namjoon towered over him. The bang rumbled the office from Taehyung slamming the door, and he stood behind Jin with his arms crossed next to Jungkook.

Seokjin: What the hell?

Jooeun: Why are you guys roughing him up like this?

Namjoon: You got anything to tell me, Jin?

Seokjin: No! What are you...Robin?!

Namjoon: Don't look at her, look at me. Because now is that last chance you get-

Seokjin: Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?

Me: Hey! He doesn't know.

Yoongi: Are you sure about that?

Jooeun: Yoongi!

Yoongi: What? We all trusted Jimin once upon a time.

Jungkook: Yeah. And he turned out to be a rat.

Taehyung: A rat who kidnapped you, remember Jooeun?

Jooeun: Shut up, V.

Seokjin: I'm not a rat! I swear!

Namjoon: You're looking all of us in the face, and swearing on your life, you had no idea what Joohyun and Sungwoo were up to?

Seokjin: No! All they do is work at the clinic and do your dealing.

Namjoon: Really?

Seokjin: That's all I know.

Namjoon: Is it?

Me: Lay off. He doesn't know anything.

Namjoon: Well he's gonna know.

Seokjin: Are they the ones who hired J?