313

-3rd Person's POV-

It got to the point where Soyeon couldn't count how many times she finished -- and Namjoon would just continue to go back for more, almost religiously. And as Namjoon spent that entire night worshiping Soyeon's existence, Seokjin found himself pacing in his office that lies over the Kim clinic. He treated his mild wounds from the other day and with the help of some skin-colored band aids and concealer, he was perfectly presentable. But if he sniffled a little too hard, the stinging of his bruised nose reminded him of the shitty situation he's in.

At first, he dwelled on the idea that Namjoon was asking too much from him. How can he run a medical facility, sneak around his family, protect Joohyun, and spy on them all at the same time. He needed help, but desperately unsure where to get it safely.

So he paced, biting his nail (scolding himself for such a bad habit) and looking between the clock and office window as the sun began to set. With his feet now tired and the back of his head slightly throbbing, he sat behind his desk, sighing as he took an Advil and reclined with his feet on the mahogany wood. His thoughts lagged with his actions as he took his "work" phone and dialed for Jungkook -- who answered at the very last ring.

Jungkook: What's up?

Seokjin: Why do you take so long to answer?

Jungkook: I'm working. Boss isn't in the club tonight.

Seokjin: Where the hell is he?

Jungkook: How would I know?

Seokjin: What time do you get off?

Jungkook: I mean...I don't have to be here the whole night. Just long enough to know that everything is good with security. Why? Are you good?

Seokjin: I just...I need help. I couldn't think of anyone else to call. But I'd prefer to not do this over the phone.

Jungkook: Where can I meet you?

Seokjin: Come to the clinic. And look presentable so people don't think I'm dealing with thugs.

Jungkook: Want me to make my face too? Put on a little black dress?

Seokjin: *sighing* Just do what I tell you.

Jungkook: *chuckling* I'll be there soon, sit tight.

Soon translated into roughly twenty minutes. As Seokjin went down the hall to refill his water bottle, he noticed Jungkook come through the front sliding doors. The hallways downstairs were busy with nurses and doctors, some carrying medicine, clipboards, or IVs as they moved from room to room.

One of the younger, newer nurses stopped Jungkook in the hall. He was still in his work clothes, wearing an all black suit that is required of all Elite security guards and members. But Jungkook styled his differently with his coat and the top buttons on his shirt undone, showing off the top of his chest and his collarbone and the thin, cuban link that hung from his neck. Trying to be respectful of Jin's "presentable" request, he tied his shoulder length hair into a bun with two strands framing his face.

The nurse that stopped him was focused on her job at first. But she looked up from her clipboard and made eye contact with the tall man, and found herself at a loss for words. Trying to be polite, hopefully intimidate her less, Jungkook smiled -- but it seemed to have had the opposite effect when she shyly broke eye contact, which he found endearing.

Nurse: Good evening, sir. How can I...um...

Jungkook: Evening.

Nurse: The...the wait time for a room is about an hour but if it's an emergency then I can direct you to the "Direct Care" center where you can fill out-