-69-

S6

- Chapter 69 -
Nothing Personal

- Chapter 69 -Nothing Personal

Walking into a New York City nightclub, I follow behind security with my sister Miranda in tow

Walking into a New York City nightclub, I follow behind security with my sister Miranda in tow. Flashing lights bounce and rap music blasts as we're showed into a VIP section already occupied by some of acquaintances of mine. After enduring the painful babyshower of Draco and Diamonté's, I'm glad to be back in New York. I also desperately need a night out of fun.

I immediately pour myself a drink needing one desperately to start the process of forgetting my stress. Minutes later the securities letting Rhea into the section. I smile taking in her outfit knowing she's always dressed to impress.

"Yesss! You look so good!" I hug her inviting her right in with everyone else. "How's baby Halo?" I ask with a smile making her give one too.

"A doll, but I needed some time away so thanks for inviting me." She flashes her phone screen towards me showing a picture of her daughter.

I put a hand on my chest pouting my lips. "Aww, so cute. Lucky she looks like you and not Apollo's big head ass," I joke with a roll of my eyes.

When Draco told me him and Glock signed the plea deal but Apollo didn't, I was beyond pissed. I think it's the most stupid decision Draco has made. They had no evidence implicating him nor did they ever suspect him. Glock got arrested because he had the man's car. Why give yourself up?

Apart of me is also trying to be understanding. If they ever decided to charge me with anything in connection to the De Carlo's and my sister's name came up for her involvement in Chaos' murder, I'd take the blame for it.

Everything that's going on isn't easy to accept. I can't enjoy anything for one second without some drama or trauma being attached to it.

"Where's Draco? I know he had his baby shower and I sent a gift," Rhea mentions making me sigh.

"He's in California until Diamonté has the baby," I take a gulp of my drink. Even the mention of it brings tension in my body.